Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feminism has taught incels to see women no differently than they do vipers

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
When I see a viper I'm on edge because it's a dangerous unpredictable creature that could kill me. Yet it's beautiful, curvaceous, and something worth admiring in a cage. Its mysterious, irrational, only strikes with unexpected timing at those it knows they can best. This is really why incels want to put women in cages. It's more to simply protect US and admire their beauty in safety, than it is to control them.

Incels see women no differently than vipers. When we see vipers, it stokes our hearts with a cautious fear, makes us step back carefully, and do everything to not draw attention from it. When I see a bitch, I just want to shut up and quietly walk away backwards, so I can watch it's distance at all times, and get out of there safely.

Last edited:
Are you from Australia or somth? I've never seen a snake IRL so it's a bit weird to see you talking about fighting with one like it's some everyday thing

Are you from Australia or somth? I've never seen a snake IRL so it's a bit weird to see you talking about fighting with one like it's some everyday thing
I LIVE IN THE USA GREATEST MOST DOMINANT COUNTRY ON EARTH, have you been to a zoo nigger

I LIVE IN THE USA GREATEST MOST DOMINANT COUNTRY ON EARTH, have you been to a zoo nigger
Seeing a snake in captivity is different from being attacked by one in the wild.

I don't think it's just incels tbh I think ever guy that isn't Chad is like this. Someone posted a r*ddit thread about foids complaining how men don't talk to them on the workplace in general, because a wrong move and we're fired

foids should respect vipers

vipers are a higher, more intelligent creature than foids