Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "feminism" has been the best thing for studying female psychology ever

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
World without feminism = much harder to get redpilled, truth lies dormant until your betabux-sucking wife divorces you. You literally never learn to not get married or let a shitcunt cohabitate with you.

You would have to be a real fucking basementcel to be redpilled in like 1993 or something.

World with feminism = easy to get redpilled, you learn all about female nature from female actions. You avoid getting overly close with women even if you're able to fuck them.

Unless we had complete and utter patriarchy akin to saudi arabia women could fuck us over when we least expected it, now all women are constantly waving around warning signs whether they know it or not.

1. there would be countless testimonies online about the redpill from former betabuxes and offline in social groups.

2. foids cant divorce rape you so it wouldnt be a big deal.

MGTOW taught me the Red Pill, one stepping stone to joining the Incel forum. If I knew that Canada was a feminist shithole, I wouldn't have migrated there. Canadian cities like Toronto and Montreal are always in some sort of Gender War against men. AFAIK, even Mark Lepine did his first move almost 30 years ago when feminism wasn't as horrible as today.

4th wave feminism specifically came from Canada and this is what is expanding into the USA, and eventually the entire planet. Fembeasts are setting up nonprofits overseas to impose feminist laws, particularly laws which will only create more incels, such as AoC laws which punish teenage boys for dating females under a certain age, which eventually increases to unfair levels while turning a blind eye on feminists who have sex with 5yo Lil Tyrone.

MGTOW taught me the Red Pill, one stepping stone to joining the Incel forum. If I knew that Canada was a feminist shithole, I wouldn't have migrated there. Canadian cities like Toronto and Montreal are always in some sort of Gender War against men. AFAIK, even Mark Lepine did his first move almost 30 years ago when feminism wasn't as horrible as today.

4th wave feminism specifically came from Canada and this is what is expanding into the USA, and eventually the entire planet. Fembeasts are setting up nonprofits overseas to impose feminist laws, particularly laws which will only create more incels, such as AoC laws which punish teenage boys for dating females under a certain age, which eventually increases to unfair levels while turning a blind eye on feminists who have sex with 5yo Lil Tyrone.
It didn't come from Canada specifically, it came from both Canada and the United States thanks to LiveJournal for reviving feminism, creating the fourth wave and Tumblr for spreading it en masse.

It didn't come from Canada specifically, it came from both Canada and the United States thanks to LiveJournal for reviving feminism, creating the fourth wave and Tumblr for spreading it en masse.
Thanks for this interesting point. The years 2007 to 2013 should be closely studied to find more meanings of 4th wave feminism and how it turned into this worldwide mess that we have today!

Thanks for this interesting point. The years 2007 to 2013 should be closely studied to find more meanings of 4th wave feminism and how it turned into this worldwide mess that we have today!
You're welcome. I remember when I was in high school from 2008 until 2014 and feminists didn't even emerge until 2013. However by then it became more popular but the girls I knew were anti-feminists. It's gotten way worse now. Tumblr didn't become popular until Livejournal got abandoned mostly in 2011-2013. When they moved to Tumblr the feminists gained traction because they were able to share other people's posts. With Livejournal that wasn't possible, you could only comment on posts but not share them in widespread fashion. Livejournal was used before Tumblr was. Ever since then feminists have been spewing their bullshit ideas which has reached hundreds of thousands of people with their feminist bullshit posts. And these feminists would spread these beliefs on Twitter and Facebook in the last few years. When I used twitter from 2008 until 2011, everyone kept it simple. Then SJWs came in around 2012 and turned it into another SJW cesspool. And in turn everyone involved spreads their beliefs with real life people and they start organizing marches and protests which get widespread coverage. Then these marches and protests inspire other marches and protests in other parts of the world because femshits have infected other femshits with their bullshit beliefs.

I wonder what the end result of this will be once this feminist rot starts to get even more extreme, vile and cruel on men? It appears that there is no turning back at this point. The MRA movement tried in 2012-2013 only to become co-opted by feminist agents (AVFM). Roosh V tried to host a world tour manosphere meetup in 2015, and feminists in Toronto and Montreal had enough clout to influence the CBC State media and the Thompson-Reuters/Bell Media/Rogers syndicate to spread lies on how Roosh raped women and that he was coming into Canada to teach rape.
Feminism has only gotten way worse since then, but they have used covert government operations rather than in-your-face feminist cringe.