Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Feminism evolves into individualism and becomes contradictory at its core.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
This is not an anti-feminist thread or a critique of feminism. To be quite frank, I don't have strong feelings about feminism one way or the other. I believe there are other, more significant factors at play than feminism, which has been around for many decades. For reasons why, I'm not going to get into it.

However, I've noticed something peculiar: a lot of women, especially those living in the West, seem to become more vocal about feminism in their late teens and twenties. They often prioritize their gender in a way that resembles a kind of female nationalism, supporting pro-women causes over others. Part of this is obviously driven by self-interest, as they aim to advance their own demographic’s position.

But it seems that this focus on gender can sometimes lead to problematic behaviors. For example, historically, women have had female slaves, and there are instances of female CEOs treating their female employees poorly. I recall a story where a female CEO established a daycare in her office, but it was only available for her baby and the children of her executive peers, while female employees were excluded.

Moreover, some women have employed other women to care for their babies for several months, partly because pregnancy and its associated physical challenges can affect their perceived desirability and value. This reflects a tendency to offload burdens onto other women and demonstrates how female solidarity can break down at the individual level.

If feminism were taken to its logical extreme, it could ultimately be detrimental because it could exacerbate existing inequalities. Wealthy women might benefit more, while others could be left behind. Although some women may gain from feminist efforts, it can also lead to negative consequences for other women.

Feminism just ends up empowering the few individuals, which is why feminism just ultimately renders into individualism. Like anything else that presides in the West.

I don't care about feminism because I rarely come in contact with Women

Like always "the elites" profit from movements. Much of a use will some min wage cashier or factory slave with 12 hours shift will benefit from some under qualified sjw landwhale doing meme job or some foid ceo that got a position on her knees for statistics to look more "empowering. Why no one fights for rights of Asian people who slave for peanuts for Nike and similar who make billions every day. Human rights movement are always hypocritical. I consider feminism a cancer.

Like always "the elites" profit from movements. Much of a use will some min wage cashier or factory slave with 12 hours shift will benefit from some under qualified sjw landwhale doing meme job or some foid ceo that got a position on her knees for statistics to look more "empowering. Why no one fights for rights of Asian people who slave for peanuts for Nike and similar who make billions every day. Human rights movement are always hypocritical. I consider feminism a cancer.
Indeed. 'Human rights' is a meme and somewhat of a joke nowadays, they just try to give a happy face like veneer while they still keep screwing over many people. It's also usually hypocritical for there to be any talk of 'human rights' given how they let loose on all of the wars on this Earth in order just to squeeze out more profits.

Indeed. 'Human rights' is a meme and somewhat of a joke nowadays, they just try to give a happy face like veneer while they still keep screwing over many people. It's also usually hypocritical for there to be any talk of 'human rights' given how they let loose on all of the wars on this Earth in order just to squeeze out more profits.
Very true. Especially the last part. Wars are a multibillions worth business.