Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feminism banned in China.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Ricefuel for lifecels.

Based, at least some parts of the world will not become degenerate that early

I guess China is not all bad.

I guess China is not all bad.
Just become a goverment dog all your life theory, China is the same shit than the rest of the world but without feminism, the moment I see woman redistribution in China then that's going to be really something to cheer on.

Hahahahahaa. Feminism is a threat to nations and humanity in general.

I listened to the end where he mentioned foids "with purple hair".

I just laughed. Thats like the average foid in Oakland. Extremely degenerate. Nose piercings. Ear piercings. Tattoos everywhere. Fat and out of shape. And those foids want nothing to do with Asian or Indian dudes. They date edgy white dudes that does drugs that are on the border of homelessness . They date black dudes as well. But Asian dudes? The highest earners who commit the least amount of crime, divorce at the lowest rates, highest educated, etc... etc... HELLS NO. Thats basically how the mindset of the average degenerate foid here.

Last edited:
China has done a pretty good job shielding their population from western degenerate ideas

Ching chong ching really outdid themselves.

Just become a goverment dog all your life theory, China is the same shit than the rest of the world but without feminism, the moment I see woman redistribution in China then that's going to be really something to cheer on.

This is actually a cope. They need to ban WMAF if they wanna change things.

This is actually a cope. They need to ban WMAF if they wanna change things.
I think China is currently closed to foreigners so no whitu cocku.

It needs to be banned in UK too.

^Yeah, I should of just said that.

That video is why China is so anti-American. China knows that in the future, the only way Chinese men can acquire women (of ANY RACE) is through extreme government propaganda or coercion. And the only people that can stop them are White American men.

Whereas in a western free liberal world order. All women would naturally choose white men over us (or any non-Asian male). As women of all races want their children to have some whiteness in them so that their children can have better looks.

Japanese men are doing something quite similar to what you are seeing in this video actually. Except it is in the form of no-foreigners allowed kind of mentality where immigration is heavily restricted from other countries. Japanese women I guarantee you, would FLOCK to non-Japanese foreign men if mass immigration was allowed into Japan. And the birth rate would gradually go up.

That turkic muslim foid is easily in the top5-10% in terms of looks in China. This is the only way we Asian men can ascend in the future because the vast majority of women of all races would NOT go for us naturally.

Btw that is one typical ugly looking ricecel tbh.

My fellow ricecels, the future of humanity is extremely bleak. I don't think America would stand for this (despite being quite anti-muslim) neither will the Chinese allow themselves to continue being cucked in western Chinese cities like Shanghai, Beijing, etc... . The average white American male watching this video probably most likely feels that turkic foid is something that should belong to him (sexually) and that Han Chinese manlet is committing an injustice to him and to her. That was the thinking of white European men who went to war with China during the boxer rebellion. They felt that Chinese women should belong to White men.

That said, I for one, welcome this. That turkic foid may not like it but that is the only way we Asian men can compete sexually in the future with non-Asian men. It is through sheer propaganda and coercion. Much like what the various Altaic tribes north of China used to do with foids. Which is called bride snatching.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk

Last edited:
tfw i m not chinese :feelsbadman:

Why many Western policitians look like soycucks?

1528386480 3574

8769310 3x2 940x627

Yet most Han males are virgin, no woman distribution between Han majority, you see not even China goverment can't go against their own woman because they are protected by simp legions in their own goverment.

What you see in that video is thanks to confronting Han majority with Uyghur minority and Uyghuir not having a significant precense in central China goverment, this will make Xinjiang an incelshithole the same as China is with the old 1 child policy.

Last edited:
Haven't seen the quarter pounder in a while.

Based winnie the pooh

That video is why China is so anti-American. China knows that in the future, the only way Chinese men can acquire women (of ANY RACE) is through extreme government propaganda or coercion. And the only people that can stop them are White American men.

Whereas in a western free liberal world order. All women would naturally choose white men over us (or any non-Asian male). As women of all races want their children to have some whiteness in them so that their children can have better looks.

Japanese men are doing something quite similar to what you are seeing in this video actually. Except it is in the form of no-foreigners allowed kind of mentality where immigration is heavily restricted from other countries. Japanese women I guarantee you, would FLOCK to non-Japanese foreign men if mass immigration was allowed into Japan. And the birth rate would gradually go up.

That turkic muslim foid is easily in the top5-10% in terms of looks in China. This is the only way we Asian men can ascend in the future because the vast majority of women of all races would NOT go for us naturally.

Btw that is one typical ugly looking ricecel tbh.

My fellow ricecels, the future of humanity is extremely bleak. I don't think America would stand for this (despite being quite anti-muslim) neither will the Chinese allow themselves to continue being cucked in western Chinese cities like Shanghai, Beijing, etc... . The average white American male watching this video probably most likely feels that turkic foid is something that should belong to him (sexually) and that Han Chinese manlet is committing an injustice to him and to her. That was the thinking of white European men who went to war with China during the boxer rebellion. They felt that Chinese women should belong to White men.

That said, I for one, welcome this. That turkic foid may not like it but that is the only way we Asian men can compete sexually in the future with non-Asian men. It is through sheer propaganda and coercion. Much like what the various Altaic tribes north of China used to do with foids. Which is called bride snatching.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk

Just kidnap your wife bro!

It's still over for chinkcels gender imbalance is horrible, they need ww3maxx asap to fix it

buying plain ticket to china RIGHT NOW

Metoo is banned in china but the foids still do it in code

China’s incel problem is probably the worst in the world, but since we can’t communicate easily with Chinacels it’s hard to confirm. No doubt their expanding geopolitical influence is to try and prevent their country’s impending demographic nightmare

It's still over for chinkcels gender imbalance is horrible, they need ww3maxx asap to fix it
Cope. China is sending all their excess men to Africa to cuck niggers.

this is why chinks will rule the world