Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminazi shows her tit in President's castle during Finland's independence day party

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Every year, we have a party during our independence day. People dress well and they have food from around the country. And of course drinks.
The whole nation watches it from TV.

This year, a feminazi showed her tit on live tv

54c8774e9d2b3404696648c033009c0f54383a618ccba9992e3bf27e609ab774.jpg

Women always want to show their bodies to get chad. When men ruled, women dressed like civilized people. Now they dress like whores.
Imagine if a man started showing off his ballsack in live TV. There would be a public outrage

Thats so fucked up. Thot’s gonna thot

that is the ugliest foid I have ever seen, please help me I am afraid to sleep tonight I don't want her to haunt my dreams where is my night light and my hitler youth knife.

Finland is full of ugly femorloids.

SMV mogs the entire forum

In a just world she would have been pulled out by the neck, beaten and stoned, her body thrown from a cliff.

jfl her subhuman face genes and that obesity. was she male she would be posting here

how empowering.

She must be executed

President? Thought they'd have a PM/ King or something

The nipple is as big as nose!

You need to learn from Russia
The Cossackcels have had it enough

I don’t understand what they’re trying to achieve by showing their tits. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4