Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femdomcels, Were you teased by women as a child?

As a child, did women tease you

• Yes, I am a femdomcel.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No, I am a femdomcel.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Yes but I don't like femdom.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No nor do I like femdom.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I feel like this is what caused it. I have memories of when I was like eleven and I still got the feeling in my dick that I get now post-nut. It just feels sensitive, I become very aware of it. When I was a child I found that feeling quite disturbing and never thought it may have been connected to how women acted until my late teens.

Truecel trait: femdom fetish

Shit, yeah I did now that I think about it. These foids would lowkey bully me but it wasn't severe

not all fetishes are developed by a bad childhood

Femdom is only good if it's only at the beginning and turns into the domination loss and impregnation. So i can't even answer in your poll.

No but I was singled out by my teachers and teased

Fuck outta with that weird pussy shit bro, the state of this fucking forum bruh.
100%

This forum is not just in the dumpster, it is in the dumpster & on fire.

I could write essays about the issues it has: In reality, femdom is maybe 1% at best of all the issues on here.

Look at how just a few days ago we had like three users admit to being fakecels.

No but I was singled out by my teachers and teased
AsiaCel

Most based avi on this site, I need a way to make something like this.

Do you count mommy kink as femdom?

Fuck outta with that weird pussy shit bro, the state of this fucking forum bruh.
I'm not praising anything, there's a possible reason why being incel leads to a femdom fetish

I'm not praising anything, there's a possible reason why being incel leads to a femdom fetish
Don't add your weird ass fetish to inceldom, that's a you thing bro.

You just said it does
I said there's a reason why being an incel may lead to a femdom fetish, it's like an adaption by your brain.
When it only recognizes bad, degrading treatment from foids, it's normal to you and your brain wants to turn that into something good.

I said there's a reason why being an incel leads to a femdom fetish, it's like an adaption by your brain.
When it only recognizes bad treatment from foids, it's normal to you and your brain wants to turn that into something good.
No it's just a you thing and doesn't relate to inceldom troll.

I don't like it when people are mean to me.

No it's just a you thing and doesn't relate to inceldom troll.
Being incel > bad and degrading treatment from foids > brain adapting to like it so you won't feel bad next time it happens

idk or care about femdom tbh, but some of those milf teachers I had in elementary and middle school gave me blue balls

I also had some trouble with being targeted by some girls who where a grade or two above me in elementary including one bipolar girl who tried to kick my dick in over something that I didn’t even do. I don’t know why anyone would find that enjoyable.

However one memory that I am fond of was during my first week of 6th grade, during our PE class we were learning how to use our padlocks for our lockers. While I was struggling, a 8th grade female TA (teacher aid) came up behind me and was basically borderline hugging me form behind and showed me how the locks combination worked all the while she gripped my hands. She spoke really close near my ear and I felt ASMR for the first time.
She was definitely bigger and taller then me because foids matured faster in middle school and I was also a runt. It happened so fast and was only like ten seconds that I felt shell shocked form it.

However one memory that I am fond of was during my first week of 6th grade, during our PE class we were learning how to use our padlocks for our lockers. While I was struggling, a 8th grade female TA (teacher aid) came up behind me and was basically borderline hugging me form behind and showed me how the locks combination worked all the while she gripped my hands. She spoke really close near my ear and I felt ASMR for the first time.
She was definitely bigger and taller then me because foids matured faster in middle school and I was also a runt. It happened so fast and was only like ten seconds that I felt shell shocked form it.
Chad

Femoids have always been repulsed by me by entire life. I don't like most femdom except for gentlefemdom

Last edited:
I like maledom

I love femdom so much

I feel like this is what caused it. I have memories of when I was like eleven and I still got the feeling in my dick that I get now post-nut. It just feels sensitive, I become very aware of it. When I was a child I found that feeling quite disturbing and never thought it may have been connected to how women acted until my late teens.
Yeah, and they still do, try to "set me up" to just be ghosted and laughed at behind my back, pretend im "handsome" and pretend they "want to hang out with me", cruel, backhanded bullying.

I said there's a reason why being an incel may lead to a femdom fetish, it's like an adaption by your brain.
When it only recognizes bad, degrading treatment from foids, it's normal to you and your brain wants to turn that into something good.
Maybe

no but as for not liking femdom, im not sure about it tbh because i don't want to be pegged or put in some cock cage. the most femdom thing i'd be willing to do is like having a collar on my neck while the foid is riding me, nothing further.