Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femdom Is Poison

• Thread starter Deleted member 45849
  • Start date
Deleted member 45849

Deleted member 45849

Self-banned
-
Femdom Is Poison. It literally is.

First of all, let me explain that Femdom does not actually exist. What I mean by this is that no woman actually finds this in anyway arousing. And if a woman actually does find it arousing, she is simply just mentally confused much like the men who are into this. Women by nature want men to dominate them and want to be docile in bed. This is generally seen in Alot of the femdom POV clips out there, in which they talk about how their alpha boyfriend is gonna fuck them or whatever. Most of the women who do this for a living simply are just acting and using their bratty, manipulative personality to corrupt and screw over men.

The ones who do actually find it hot erotically, are not mentally right, as the men who enjoy it are. Men who find sending cash to these crooks online are mentally hurt due to the fact that they are, well, sexual and romantic rejects. They are guys like us. I myself, sadly, was once one. I found it hot to buy clips of some hot bratty girl in a bikini verbally abusing me. Fortunately, I worked my way out of this.

Since Femdom isn't real, and it targets those who are mentally depressed, it is a poison.

Yeah that's true, there are no women who get aroused by some guy being submissive. Doesn't exist, doesn't happen, its just a moneymaker for them

One has to have a severe infeirority complex to get off to femdom. Whoever has that fetish should better keep it to himself and never tell anybody about it, since it’s extremely cringe and makes him look like a weakling in front of others (men and women)

If you think it’s cool to be degraded and humiliated, think about how your parents would feel when seeing you in such a situation. They would be heartbroken and ashamed of you at the same time.

But there are men and women who enjoy bdsm ect.

Yeah that's true, there are no women who get aroused by some guy being submissive. Doesn't exist, doesn't happen, its just a moneymaker for them
That, or either they are not mentally correct in the head. They either will be confused about their sexuality(still not completely mentally correct in some cases IMO) or they either will have some sort of daddy issues or hyper sexual tendencies of sort.

One has to have a severe infeirority complex to get off to femdom. Whoever has that fetish should better keep it to himself and never tell anybody about it, since it’s extremely cringe and makes him look like a weakling in front of others (men and women)

If you think it’s cool to be degraded and humiliated, think about how your parents would feel when seeing you in such a situation. They would be heartbroken and ashamed of you at the same time.
Great way to put it. Only men with inferiority complexes like it. Men who feel confident about themselves would never like this. The Women who do it just have extremely manipulative disorders and know how to be bratty to coax boys into giving them what they want.

I watch Femdom. It’s a curse tbh. Idk how I’m going to reprogram my brain to work normally I’ve been watching it since like 8 years old

I watch Femdom. It’s a curse tbh. Idk how I’m going to reprogram my brain to work normally I’ve been watching it since like 8 years old
Yikes man. Thats traumatizing IMO.

Owari