Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femdom is cucked

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I never understood the appeal of femdom? Why do some incels gain sexual pleasure off of being abused by foids like did your mother abuse you or something? If you have a femdom fetish I don't understand what you find so appealing about it.

@Liu KANG I saw your similar thread so you better explain

degradation femdom i would agree with you

but tbh i would like some light femdom like nursing handjob and cowgirl and stuff like that :feelscomfy:

breathing with no pussy at 26 is cucked

I never understood the appeal of femdom? Why do some incels gain sexual pleasure off of being abused by foids like did your mother abuse you or something? If you have a femdom fetish I don't understand what you find so appealing about it.
No my mom never abused me Idk why I like it tbh it’s just the idea of being completely dominated by a foid turns me on I can’t explain it I just find it really hot sad thing is most toilets are repulsed by femdom unless they are doing it with another toilet most foids are completely repulsled by submissive men and just want to be dominanted by and NT alpha Chad :cryfeels:

I like domi foids but not in sexual dynamics. I want to 'conquer' a dominative girl, like a soldier, policewoman, lawer etc someone with authority I want to fuck her and pacify her but she can act tsundere and dominative day to day.

What is that called? Its not domi fetish because domi is sexual and I want to be the domi in sex but I want to domi a domi.

idk what my fetish is called but I think it is very based tbh

foids are inferior and should be subjugated by men

femdom is cucked

@Liu KANG I saw your similar thread so you better explain
I like the idea of being humiliated and degraded by a woman. I don’t know why I like it but I think it has to do with my mother’s grooming and also bullying from girls in my childhood. I like it when women make me do things (especially sexual things)

I like the idea of being humiliated and degraded by a woman. I don’t know why I like it but I think it has to do with my mother’s grooming and also bullying from girls in my childhood. I like it when women make me do things (especially sexual things)
I was bullied by foids and I dont have these fetishes:feelsseriously:

Well having a Muscle Mummy fetish is a subset of that.

And I don’t have your BBC fetish. What’s your point?. Everyone develops different fetishes.

I don’t see how it’s cucked tho?

iu

I fucking wish I had a muscle mommy gf I can fuck
Then It is one of two things:
1.Getting a muscle mommy kink=Unconscious reminder of being bullied by foid(My perspective and it's just a correlation I think) and loving it.
2.Getting a muscle mommy kink=Unconscious reminder of being bullied by foid(My perspective but.......) wanting to fuck them is a psychological revenge
And it's my perspective on your deeper unconscious psychology man.So,chill it's just a Hypothesis but interesting to think given everything you said so far.

Then It is one of two things:
1.Getting a muscle mommy kink=Unconscious reminder of being bullied by foid(My perspective and it's just a correlation I think) and loving it.
2.Getting a muscle mommy kink=Unconscious reminder of being bullied by foid(My perspective but.......) wanting to fuck them is a psychological revenge
And it's my perspective on your deeper unconscious psychology man.So,chill it's just a Hypothesis but interesting to think given everything you said so far.
If anyone knows Statistical Test termiology,one is Null Hypothesis but the other is a Alternative Hypothesis.