Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "femcels"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/comments/jhkhvf/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=d62f6b75acb84996a0b3c751f3bf898e&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=jhkhvf

don't know if anyone's going to make the point that at least I got a few matches, but I'm sorry a lot of boys swipe right on absolutely everything, and I was not in any way attracted to these ones so not much good to me
after getting sucked in and swiping on a probably a few hundred guys, and getting ~3 matches

@FallenPrime

Fem"cel" = chadsexual cumrags who haven't find a chad to commit.

Their mind just cannot understand what it's like to have ZERO options. Yet they still complain. They deserve to left to rot in the desert in minecraft modded on pc.

my mom posts on trufemcels

im high tbh she probably does tho she acts exactly like a foid there would and somehow found out about the blackpill and knows incel terminology unironically. probably saw my internet history or something

im high tbh she probably does tho she acts exactly like a foid there would and somehow found out about the blackpill and knows incel terminology unironically. probably saw my internet history or something
:feelswow:

Put this cunt through a woodchipper then a meat grinder then in a dogs bowl for the strays that are hungry.

Larp. My deformed and fat OkCupid Downsyndrome catfish got hundreds of Matches and like 60 Messages (atleast) in a few days.

also I think she forgot to add two zeroes after that 3 she mentioned, it would've been to embarrassing to admitting a lot of matches while not talking to any of them.

So she lied and said 3 instead.

Just loooooooooool
0 sympathy for chadsexuals