Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcels when they try to look "pretty"

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-

Unironically that alligator is pretty cute tho

I would catch it.
No clue what I would nickname it, but I would catch it.

Horrible whores. They would never give their male looksmatch a chance.

If she actually believed she was lonely and ugly she would be our looksmatch, and she could have a pick, no one would say no to her.
But they're not actually lonely.

1574329448503.png

If she actually believed she was lonely and ugly she would be our looksmatch, and she could have a pick, no one would say no to her.
But they're not actually lonely.

1574329448503.png

Female loneliness is as real as the tooth fairy.

xD I'M SO UGLY, CHAD DOESN'T WANT ME. ONLY CREEPS HIT ON ME

They don't need to have pretty face, their vagina guarantees them everything.

They don't need to have pretty face, their vagina guarantees them everything.
That cavernous black hole guarantees them reproduction despite everything else about them being shit including their genetics

Female loneliness is as real as the tooth fairy.
I know a high tier normie (almost chadlite) who's always in a relationship who actually (100% serious) thinks that being single for a few weeks is solitude/being lonely. That seems horrible to him.

I know a high tier normie (almost chadlite) who's always in a relationship who actually (100% serious) thinks that being single for a few weeks is solitude/being lonely. That seems horrible to him.

It's like starving in between meals.

It's like starving in between meals.
Great analogy, I'm stealing that.

He has really never experiences actual loneliness so at the same time I can't hate him for not being able to comprehend.

Her :
V3encrfkorz31
Me :
800px Nile crocodile head
Watzup, bayb'?

femcels = holes that couldnt get chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5