Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcels" want to give blowjobs to Based Shaman

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Why browse reddit

you expect me to read all this trash from the dumpster fire known as reddit? you're crazy

This comment section reads like it's part of a subreddit where dry long time alcoholics share their dead brains thoughts

@muharremabi

Man I got say, I really liked your Jokercel AVI

tldr normies are faggots

Aromaticsmart is a false flag and a psyop. He ain't no .co Janitor.

Why do girls give sex to guys like Basedshaman
u/Aromaticsmart340d
This post is not about based shaman but every Normie cuck youtuber who made fun of incels. This list includes Basedshaman,cuestar,mumkey jones, misinformed,Adoseofbuckley,soothouse, and danknet. The real issue which prompted to me make this Reddit was when I found out femcels were real I was shocked I thought girls could go to the club even if their fat and have a pick of guys but I guess not must be volcels. But that's not the most pressing issue I went on Reddit for the first time in 4 months since I left braincels and deleted my reddit in favor of incels.is but this one post by a femcel made me enraged in said make based shaman the face of females what the fuck that's bullshit and a injustice just because he's a normie there are much better men out there like Nikola Tesla or hell even Elliot Rodger not some bluepilled cuck like based shaman. I'm what you would call a niceguy whos very smart and I've never even had contact with a female since I haven't even been hugged by a girl but my sister gets guys even though she's 17. The way females worship Cucks like based shaman has started to get in the mess up my fun. For example, My family and I went on a two week trip to Colombia and I checked my twitter as a janitor on incels.is I check on the account and I'm so smart I can speak 3 different vernaculars I see this guy trending and what I saw shattered me A girl said she wanted to give this guy sex with her mouth I got so mad at that stupid hoar I cussed her out in Spanish for not saying that about a gentlemen who deserved the praise I really rattled her because I was blocked by the hoar after that experience the rest of my vacation was ruined thanks to guys like shaman for the last 4 days of the trip I kept thinking about how guys like shaman would be able to have sex with their girlfriends but I cant. And I have proof girls are attracted to muscles I showed my bi racial half black sister a picture of shaman she looked at his arms aka his muscles I snatched my phone back and looked at her with anger she just looked confused. Heck I didn't want to hate bluepilled cucks as much as I do I mean that girl from soothouse is fucking hot but thats, not the point why do girls like guy like based shaman