Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Femcels" prove they cannot read.

R

RollD20

Self-banned
-

Femcel

They actually do not know what "celibate" means. :feelskek:

Femcels have an edge over us.

Femcels are desperate for a romantic relationship but cannot achieve one.
Incels are desperate for a sexual and romantic relationship but cannot achieve one.

Incels are desperate for a sexual and romantic relationship but cannot achieve one.
Desperate for a romantic relationship with 7.5+ psl males not for a romantic relationship with sub 6’s.

Desperate for a romantic relationship with 7.5+ psl males not for a romantic relationship with sub 6’s.
Lol, true.

I wonder if they want a romantic relationship with me.
But I'm a stinky inkwell so it's not going to happen.

Their definition of femcels cannot exist, because most of them aren't even celibate in the first place.
They literally do not know what the word means.

Beg to differ. Femcels are standard volcels. They can get romantic relationship if they give chance to their looksmatch.

They will never get Chad to commit

Their definition of femcels cannot exist, because most of them aren't even celibate in the first place.
They literally do not know what the word means.
Yep..
A better term would be... uh... femtic.
Beg to differ. Femcels are standard volcels. They can get romantic relationship if they give chance to their looksmatch.
They're mentally blocked by the fantasy of a perfect guy like all females.

Lol, true.

I wonder if they want a romantic relationship with me.
But I'm a stinky inkwell so it's not going to happen.
Just shower and hold frame bro.

They can get a romantic relationship though.

Femcel = cant get gigachad to commit

They can achieve one, just not with Chad. Their community is a joke, it's like a playerbase dedicated to recruit difficulty bitching about why they can't stay in tutorial mode

Very few of those females have "femcel" flairs as they call it, at least 60% are either normie, mentalcel or stacies past their prime. One of them legitimately believes she's a female involuntary celibate because her bf was allegedly close to becoming a incel and that he allegedly doesn't want to touch her or have sex. She is in a relationship yet she considers herself involuntary celibate. Just check out the introductions post on the trufemcels subreddit, it's hilarious.

A femcel is a woman who can't get a chad to commit to her. Simple as that. They're all volcels waiting for a chad. What a fucking joke.

It makes sense for females to be judged on their looks. Their useless in everything else

If I recall unattractive women are as likely if not more likely to be married than average or attractive women, and it should be obvious when you have normal to upper normal tier men going after absolute hogs now.

But this content is unsurprising coming from fEM""cels"".

Femcels pulled an uno reverso on us boyos

Femcels are standard volcels. They can get romantic relationship if they give chance to their looksmatch.
True, but still not celibate.
It makes sense for females to be judged on their looks. Their useless in everything else
They are their vagina. Everything else attached is just cosmetic, and useless.

Femcels are standardcels

Every "femcel" is a volcel, because she can't get 9/10+ chad

Femcels are just volcels but worse