Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcels is the Most Blatant Gaslighting and Bullying of All Time

FukkenLoser

FukkenLoser

SRK - Captain
-
If you didn't already know, or you were mega low IQ cel, then you should know that femcels aren't a real thing. This is actually an attempt to satirize incels and make them look to be fools. What they are trying to do is use our language, culture, and identity to make fools of us and gaslight us.

The concept is really simple, you take a person and have them mirror an incels actions and behavior, but you make them clearly not an incel. This sows doubt in actual incels. They think that if that person acts exactly like me and they are not an incel, then I cannot be an incel. "Femcels are delusional, they aren't even real incels" say the truecels (a statement that is literally true). "LOL say CuckTears thats what we are trying to tell you." They create a perfect strawmen to sow doubt and double think in incels' minds. This is actually one of the easiest ways to cause severe psychological damage to someone. Tell them things that aren't true and insist on their truth. Present them false positives and delusions to break down their reality. Its similar to techniques employed by torturers.

(Note: I am not saying gaslighting is equivalent to Guantanamo Bay levels of torture, Guantanamo Bay torturers utilize stress positions, sleep deprivation, starvation, and other horrible things that the average incel is not going to go through in his life. What I am saying is that the stress of being gaslit is just as bad as more direct forms of bullying and other emotional violence)

The difference between femcels and male incels is that male incels are actually incels whereas femcels are not. It is as simple as that. Multitudes of evidence can be found for this. Women score higher on Tinder. 93% of women have had intercourse in the past year whereas only 50% of men have. Femcel boards and subreddits have to be shut down because of offers of relationships from men. Do not let them gaslight and dissuade you from your reality. It is a lie and bullying, plain and simple

Do they not realize what they are doing?

Do they really have such little empathy that they would actually torture and bully already lonely and suicidal men?

They really are not human, simply soulless automatons who's goal is to make our lives hell. They do all this on top of more traditional bullying and on top of us having already no friends or female companionship.

They truly hate us.

Femceldom is legitimately the most dehumanizing meme they have ever come up with. The most potent blackpill in recent memory,

I honestly never thought of it being something so complex and carefully planned to mock us. I thought women legitimately considered themselves incels for not being able to LTR Chad.

It's just cultural appropriation. Male spaces get invaded by women all the time, look at "nerd" culture.

Its just a weak attempt at trolling

Top 10 reasons why being a female is hard (and why its a good thing)

they’re just trying to trigger us and look for attention

they’re just trying to trigger us and look for attention

This is exactly what I am saying, they are just trying to trigger us and then when it works (see ER, et. al) they wonder why we go Doom II: Hell on EaRth.

This is exactly what I am saying, they are just trying to trigger us and then when it works (see ER, et. al) they wonder why we go insane.
it’s working people are going ER cuz of women’s bullshit i hope they always have to walk around with fear in their hearts

They are clearly ridiculous LARPs, I don't find them offensive in any way, just weak attempts to mock us. Best to forget about their existence. I know what I am experiencing is real and they are trolls so their gaslighting efforts have no effect for me

Last edited:
They're probably all landwhales anyway if they actually have the time to post in a place like that

Femceldom is a meme, stop taking it seriously

An oldie but goodie:

Just ignore them. Don't let them get to you. Yeah, we all know it's bullshit, but women will invade and try to take over every male space/hobby/interest on the planet if they can get attention by doing it.

Also pertinent, old from 4Chan:

1lc2290fyw0z.jpg

Yeah you even see it through what the "femcels" post, saying they'd never fuck us, while we would kill for the chance to get with one, but alas femcels do not even exist

Not to mention you could take any picture of any girl (a "femcel") and it will get matches on tinder, while even a chadlite will get less matches, and us getting NOTHING

At best let's ignore that femcel bullshit

STOP
GIVING
TROLLS
ATTENTION.

have you guys ever considered leaving reddit? Like it's been over a year since we got banned...

An oldie but goodie:

Just ignore them. Don't let them get to you. Yeah, we all know it's bullshit, but women will invade and try to take over every male space/hobby/interest on the planet if they can get attention by doing it.

Also pertinent, old from 4Chan:

1lc2290fyw0z.jpg

fuck I'm so glad for our no female policy. Bless our mods and admin

Edit: Didn't even realize you're a modcel as I didn't look at the name when I posted it kek

Last edited:
Just write entire essays about trolls theory

could actually be a legit coordinated opposition to our so called incel 'movement'. I wonder who is behind this....
Le Happy Merchant Question Mark1