Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcels exist"

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Manipulate, Mansplain, ️Malewife.
★★★★★
femcels = cant get chad

femcel = oxymoron

I disregarded that entire thing once I saw him comparing paying whores to making an account on Tinder to fuck for free and even get things paid for by cucks desperate to have sex. He doesn't even try to address foids being able to do all that regardless of their looks/money/social skills, even he realized how much of a fraud ALL "femcels" are. :feelshaha:

Femcel=Volcel: No questions asked.

That guy was never a blackpilled incel. I dunno wtf he's doing on r/IncelExit.

Once again a whore has to invade mens' space and identity, co-opt it, and ruin it, whats new... they should make designated no whore policy for some corners of the world and the internet

"Femcels exist."

Show me an online forum community of femcels, protip: You can't. :feelsjuice:

femcel = chadsexual doesn't want non-chad

Femcels are ugly women, who chase after men way above their league, they should date ugly guys instead, but they insert every excuse imaginable to not do so.

So the question is, realizing this, should anyone feel sorry when they are not humble?

The average ""femcel"" body count is higher than Chad's

View: https://twitter.com/JoshuaM00183510/status/1623750540751405058?t=UsvPnFrvtf0PLAxQITnuyg&s=19

Femc