Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femcels exist, but only in animu world

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Poor femcel got respectzoned :(

i will never understand anime lovers ded srs

Napoleon de Geso

gotta love animu girls eh

I dont like loli girls in anime tbh.

i will never understand anime lovers ded srs
Anime isn't to be understood, but to experienced. Cease your postmaxxing for now and go watch some entry-level anime, such as Death Note or FMA.

She's hot. What a cuck. He respects wymyn

2D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3D

Hestia is one of my favorite fappies, and this day ends with her

Animu really are both lifefuel and suifuel. To se cuteness, without not having it in my life around (I myself maybe cute a bit, but not very much)

Over for weebcels

Ye i like it but not a huge weeb :ping:
i really cant understand this whole "boom" on anime, for me its boring but different people different opinions and preferences

i really cant understand this whole "boom" on anime, for me its boring but different people different opinions and preferences
Animu is cute and helps with OCD, also cure from simping, by worshipping animu girls instead of unworthy 3d femoids

Haha JFL, I love the absolute disregard for what would happen in reality. It’s a refreshing escape from our shithole existence.

Irl chad would fuck her right then and there, then tell her he doesn’t want a serious relationship, she’d go into a spiral of doubting her self worth leapchading one chad to the next.

Haha JFL, I love the absolute disregard for what would happen in reality. It’s a refreshing escape from our shithole existence.

Irl chad would fuck her right then and there, then tell her he doesn’t want a serious relationship, she’d go into a spiral of doubting her self worth leapchading one chad to the next.

Chad and goddess. Some animu girls are really unironically useless, like those two hanging with chad. But Aqua is usefull goddess to deal with chads right

Chad and goddess. Some animu girls are really unironically useless, like those two hanging with chad. But Aqua is usefull goddess to deal with chads right

God this is LifeFuel, what I wouldn’t give to have a stacy punch chad in the face and white knight us.

still cant understand, over for me
Well it’s like realistic fiction in general, the world as it should be not as it is. A world where magic, in the form of relationships and whimsy and adventure in your everyday life does happen, no matter who you are. Many anime protags are losers and nobodies, and they have good things happen to them and their lives changed for the better externally. Anime is the world that we were sold, not the world we were given.

Well it’s like realistic fiction in general, the world as it should be not as it is. A world where magic, in the form of relationships and whimsy and adventure in your everyday life does happen, no matter who you are. Many anime protags are losers and nobodies, and they have good things happen to them and their lives changed for the better externally. Anime is the world that we were sold, not the world we were given.
yeah it can be good cope tbh

thinking about grown men watching this shit is the cringiest thing I ever done.

thinking about grown men watching this shit is the cringiest thing I ever done.
Here for you. I see more meaning in this than "mannning up" and betabuxxing for roastoe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back