Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FEMCELS DON'T EXIST!

Most normal looksmatch in 2024

My looksmatch, more or less.

FEMCELS DON'T EXIST​

well, duh

looksmatched couple

female celibate

Juggernaught law is undefeated.:feelsBox:

Last edited:
il y a 1 an
She has no control over her health issues, but she surely controls her outlook. You cannot help but see a beautiful
emoji_u1f460.png
emoji_u2640.png
️ woman. "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".

AIdro_nF4yzodLEDn2j22B1ao8lTlobzIkwp9SWHiYQ2HZ4OzJk=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

il y a 7 mois
There's proof that beauty comes from within. When I sit back and think about the petty little things I may complain about, and then see how this girl just gets up out of bed and lives life, it gives me much respect for her.

>Brazil

expected

"when i look in the mirror, i think i'm beautiful"
holy fucking shit :lul: how delusional can she be?

No shit. He isn’t even ugly. The absolute state of female hypergamy is ridiculous
He is atleast 3 tiers above her in attractiveness maybe even 4. There is a 0% chance this would be the other way around.

He is atleast 3 tiers above her in attractiveness maybe even 4. There is a 0% chance this would be the other way around.
3 tiers? More like 5 or more. She is a 0/10 if we’re being generous. -5/10 is more like it. He’s a 5/10.

he moggs everyone on this forum,

3 tiers? More like 5 or more. She is a 0/10 if we’re being generous. -5/10 is more like it. He’s a 5/10.
Yeah he was about a 4-5/10. Depending on ur rating scale she is either a 0 or 1/10. Thats why I said 3 tiers. But still the point stands. You will never see anyone from here with a HTB or a stacy.

Yeah he was about a 4-5/10. Depending on ur rating scale she is either a 0 or 1/10. Thats why I said 3 tiers. But still the point stands. You will never see anyone from here with a HTB or a stacy.
I know. The reverse never happens. To me she’s a legit 0/10 at best, since there is absolutely nothing even slightly good looking about her. She is so repulsive this is where a negative scale would be a useful tool.

Average looksmatched couple in 2024

in 50 years ago he would be stoning her to death