Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Femcels" don't exist

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
20240816 135941

THE REAL LINE

water isn't wet

I would have sex with ANY femcel, thefore, femceldom can't exist.

Another given has been said

"Femcels" Just need to go onto Tinder for 5 minutes.

Gotta rape em all, pokemon

the ugliest foid on the earth would have over 100 likes on tinder in under 5 minutes

Female Celibate

I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet almost all of these pigs are married or have boyfriends. Not with high value men (or Chads) , mind you, most are with other obese and very overweight men or with low income black/Hispanic men, but they all have someone.

No. If the fattest and ugliest females(or people) on planet earth can get with someone, any female can. Any obese pig with a vagina can just hop on Tinder and get with their looks match or some low income black/Hispanic/non-European immigrant man for a long term relationship or have sex with average looking men.

Foids who claim they are femcels should be raped