Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femcels don't exist

basedgamer

basedgamer

Greycel
I hate when femoids act like they are incels and can't get laid, when there are an endless amount of beta orbiters that would be willing to fuck them. [UWSL]What "femcels" mean when they call themselves that, is that they are unsatisfied with the men available to them and are only looking for men who are better-looking or of a higher social strata, and so they claim celibacy.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]No woman has ever experienced the type of loneliness that male incels live with. They're all attention-seeking whores and, most of the time, they're completely lying about their "involuntary celibacy." If you think femcels actually exist, you're a cuck.[/UWSL]

Water is a liquid that makes things wet

>female
>incel
pick one:feelsokman:

yup, "femcel" only means "chad only." she doesn't want to settle for her looksmatch.

I hate when femoids act like they are incels and can't get laid, when there are an endless amount of beta orbiters that would be willing to fuck them. [UWSL]What "femcels" mean when they call themselves that, is that they are unsatisfied with the men available to them and are only looking for men who are better-looking or of a higher social strata, and so they claim celibacy.[/UWSL]
It's not even that, most of them aren't even virgins. They try to redefine celibacy to mean lack of long-term relationships instead of sex. The ones that actually are virgins tend to be very young, like early 20s or late teens, meaning that they are more likely to be late-bloomers than incels.

[IMG alt="basedgamer"]/data/avatars/l/34/34181.jpg?1618184613[/IMG]

basedgamer

Greycel​

I had no idea :what:

they could argue that there is no involuntary in the acronym but most are not even celibate JFL

Only one gender can be incel at a time. If a man and a woman are both incel they should just fuck each other; any refusal to do so makes the one refusing volcel.

Additionally, heterosexual rape doesn't exist if you're incel. If you don't want it, you are a volcel.

They don't. Occasionally, I will see a fat foid's post on Retardit on how she "can't get guys to like her", but everyone can tell it is because she is fat. Even if a foid has an ugly face, men will still fuck her -but, to most men who aren't into big foids, fat foids are disgusting.