Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femcels don't exist

B

blackpilledtoheart

Greycel
They admit to having sex, yet they still find something to whine about...
20200621 152910

20200621 152852

20200621 152834

"fooled around"

I think they mean that they can't find stable boyfriends who love them.
I guess it has to do with most of them being fat, stinky and having overall toxic personalities. Atop of being entitled used goods. And they only chase chads.

And, no, this isn't a sketch on the advice normies give us. That bluepill advice is actually valid for foids.

"Sex means nothing inkels. Sure, we can get sex with any loser, but we want love and a nice guy (Chad, of course)." Basically they think they're femcels cause they can't have a Chad to settle for them. They want "love", meaning they want their vaginas to tingle from looking at Chad and being fucked by him. Although Chad would probably still stick his dick in them on a dry night, he won't settle down, and they hate that so they think they're femcels.

Have you ever heard women talk about a "spark", or that the "magic" isn't there anymore or that she just doesn't "love" him anymore? It's the same principle at play here. She just wants a relationship with a bigger Chad than she can get.

Meanwhile an incel can't get his looksmatch even if he installed all the dating apps in the world, went out trying to score every night, and did all kinds of maxxing, social circle maxxing, money maxxing etc...

Last edited:
Water is wet
Spend more time lurking here greycel, then again there is hardly anything to post about nowadays anyways so yea...

A landwhale foid can just eatmaxx and get featured on "My 600 LB Life" while having a chadlite to betabuxx its life.

A landwhale foid can just eatmaxx and get featured on "My 600 LB Life" while having a chadlite to betabuxx its life.
Not just betabuxxing, he has to bathe her and wipe her 600 pound ass

Why has reddit not banned them yet??

I think they mean that they can't find stable boyfriends who love them.
I guess it has to do with most of them being fat, stinky and having overall toxic personalities. Atop of being entitled used goods. And they only chase chads.

And, no, this isn't a sketch on the advice normies give us. That bluepill advice is actually valid for foids.
Femcel =woman who cant get chad or who can not get a chad to commit

Usually they are akward.
Asked a couple of femcel like females out in HS, thought they might be happy that someone aks them out :soy: .
Now I understand why they rejected me :feelsohh::cryfeels:

females have to make everything about them

They're a fucking meme

You all need to collectively stop posting about these foids all you is give them validation. I wish there was a rule against this