Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Femcels” are the dumbest meme created by larping incels

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
The sad part is that cucktears caught on to the meme and now thinks foid incels are a real thing. Just. Fucking. Lol.

Old news. Even the media fell for that meme.

Female """incels""".
"""Male""" feminists.
They both need to die

aren't all their forums dead now? Can't believe someone would fall for that tbh

If femcels existed then this community wouldn't exist. Think about itbhthbh

Old news. Even the media fell for that meme.

Ik its old, but im still astonished that cucktears fell for a meme created by larpcels and are now using it against incels.

Never started for femcels.

"oh i'm a female incel yes that means i have no relationship but it's not at all my fault and definitely not a result of my actions"
meanwhile
"oh my god can you male incels please just fuck off? nobody wants to date you! i am rejecting you, can't you see that? and i am completely aware of the consequences of rejecting you!"

"oh i'm a female incel yes that means i have no relationship but it's not at all my fault and definitely not a result of my actions"
meanwhile
"oh my god can you male incels please just fuck off? nobody wants to date you! i am rejecting you, can't you see that? and i am completely aware of the consequences of rejecting you!"

Bro femcels dont actually exist, they are just larping incels. Dont think too hard about this

femcels are the most forced meme of all.

They copy everything men do.