Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Femcels" are fake as hell.

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell

This foid on the right, would totally be a member of a forum for foids who claim they cannot get approchaed by a man, yet let look at her partner to the right.

"Oh they never approach me! I spend so much on cosmetics, nails, fashion!"

"My only hope is rhinoplasty!"

"We are hurting from being lonely, I want a man to hug me!"

"Why does nobody at bar see me as interesting? Why do these people care to spend quality time with freinds they didn't long see rather then to possibly invest into a new relationship they perhaps won't have the power to support and maintain as the limit for how many of them they can have is already at max? They should sacrifice themselves and their confort for my sake!"

"How can a man supply my need for friendship and call me "bro" its defeminizng, its dehumanizing"

This dude is most likely my height, 5'7, but he is 100% not ugly, rather a normie who just happens to be a shortcel. If we imagine him as 6 feet and having a good income, he would get a relativly ok, maybe even charming ethnic foid if she is a an immigrant.

Same thing applies in this category. This white foid is a direct translation of the black foid that will play Juliet with Tom Holland. This dude is miracoussly able to ascend with her, somehow.

This is what lack of height does to a mf.

Point being - "Femcels" are ideologically unable to get a relationship, they're mental, their suppoused condition is circumstantial and avoidable. True, society is based of off looks and they might get shit from foids who look better then them, no less then we get when Chad mogs us and wants to white knight the shit out of incels because he is a staunch bluepill prophet and believer.

The ability, the option is available unlike we, who cannot do it, unless we look similar to the people above and the whole fucking world with all its might is not working for our sake like it is in the case of fundamentalist societies where religon has absolute power over the mind of the foid and the male has power of the state. (which still creates incels, because you'd want your foid to merry the best looking dude from the available options c'mon now, knowledge of the blackpill does not free you from biology)

Let this be a lesson and also warning to you bocels, that the foids who qualify as "femcels" would not pick you. Don't be sentimental and not let the crisps of the bluepill left in you fuel your hope that maybe you could scend if you targeted these foids. You won't succeed. A normie might if the foid in question is black or asian.

water, femcels don't exist

Replace the 'em' in femcels with 'ake'

Total Femcel Grape!!! In Minecraft

water, femcels don't exist
To some its not true, and its ppl like me who need to take it on their shoulders to do the work. Have a good day brocel.

Holes live on tutorial mode

All femcels are volcels, if you could even call them that. They would have to be actively rejecting at least one man a week to stay single for that long.

How about these dumb bitches try and, I don't know approach a man rather than have a chad roll a red carpet for them. Are they so deluded to think they get the stacy treatment despite being used up roasties.

Anything with the 'fem' prefix is garbage by default