Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Femcels" are an absolute joke

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

"I'm a trufemcel"

"I got complimented"

When was the last time any of us were non-mockingly complimented for our physical appearance? Absolutely ridiculous. What are they even bitching about?

Reading through their subreddit is like watching a millionaire whine about how his billionaire neighbor has two private jets while he's forced to live with just one jet. While the rest of us struggle paycheck-to-paycheck.

Hey, we get complemented too. As my hairline recession has become more noticeable my mother has started calling me handsome on occasion. I want to fucking kill myself whenever I hear that word.

It's 50% LARP, 50% foids complaining about attention from sub 6 males.

Bottom barrel women should select a different name, one that differentiates itself from the male plight, one that is accurate.

Bottom barrel women should select a different name, one that differentiates itself from the male plight, one that is accurate.
If they weren't mimicking us they'd have to organically create their own culture in which they express cameraderie over issues they mutually experience, which is impossible for women. This site has demonstrated a pretty low level of originality but it's light years ahead of anything foids have ever achieved.

If they weren't mimicking us they'd have to organically create their own culture in which they express cameraderie over issues they mutually experience, which is impossible for women. This site has demonstrated a pretty low level of originality but it's light years ahead of anything foids have ever achieved.
When women feel creative, they take their clothes off. They do the same when they want to make a political statement, money, rebel.

When women feel creative, they take their clothes off. They do the same when they want to make a political statement, money, rebel.
makes sense when you realise that children are the only thing women create and that you can't have sex with clothes on

Femcels=Volcels= i cant get a guy i find attractive

makes sense when you realise that children are the only thing women create and that you can't have sex with clothes on
high IQ observation tbhngl. I've also noticed that every time a foid attempts to explain something, whether it'd be a teacher or my mom, they always explain like the person they're speaking to has the mental capacity of a 5 year old, almost like they're biologically hardwired to only explain shit to children, as nature decided anything more complicated than the brain of a child was too advanced for their feeble foid brains to explain anything to

143 people out there are really taking this 'femcel" crap serious? I thought the joke was going to die out not become reality. The blackpill seems to be lowering foid's smv I think.

Femcels are real, believe it or not.

I know a foid, a normal one, who is “femcel”, because she understood the blackpill on a surface level, for her it’s just a sensation.

The difference in the foid’s blackpill and the male one, is that foids have a feeling, and we have knowledge backed up by science.

Foids can be “femcels”, because they sense something about the blackpill, but they are not interested in the description of their sensation, they just live with it, without having to demonstrate it.

Majotity of femcels are standardcels, but I suspect that many of them are child-less who will become child-free, just like MGTOW men pretend to be going their own way instead of having been “sent” their own way.

Femcels are just women who want more attention than they already get.

Even if there is any, they are few and far between, for every so called femcel there are at least 10 incels

Just an ultra picky entitled bitch who's waiting for the perfect guy, that's all femcels are or they have a mental disorder(s) it has to be severe though but they will still have chances of sex and relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back