Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity femcels are a big scam

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
- "an ugly woman can have sex, but not intimacy and love"

- "an ugly guy who comments below a pretty girl's picture is insulting, how dare he thinks he got a chance?"

-"I find very few men attractive" proceeds to say: " I've fucked too many disgusting old men because I can count on them to be attracted to me. Never again. It would be so refreshing to date someone my age. I wish I could ask him out but I know that would just make things weird. I wish something like this would happen in a scenario where he could actually ask me out." and "I always wonder if dudes being nice to me are gay"

To me, femcels are just SUPER jealous that stacies get it all: sex, intimacy, a relationship they want, with the man they want.
What they don't understand, is that WE incels, struggle for being disrespected for our looks.. We don't even get the CHANCE to talk to girls most of the time
Femcels are truly the ones who need to get a good personnality
Being ugly but funny can get you A LOT OF MEN, not just for sex!
I would date her!
But again, like one of her said : "I find very few men attractive", and that's not the case for me, 95% of women are attractive to me!
And that's the difference!

Chad won't comit therefore i am femcel
-Every femcel ever

What they don't understand, is that WE incels, struggle for being disrespected for our looks.. We don't even get the CHANCE to talk to girls most of the time
Of course they realize this. Fem'cels' are just trolls. Stop giving them attention.

I would 100% date Femcels but most of the time they've already hade more sex and relationships than they can count

I've only met a real femcel in my life when I was in middle school. I know that she's most likely not virgin anymore kek but anyway she was
-Fat
-2/10 face
-Hormone disorder made her very hairy specially arms, and she had neckbeard
-Socially awkward
-Autistic moments like reading Inuyasha and Harry Potter fanfics in class

Funny how they stalk our community, steal all our lingo and knowledge, and rebrand it as the pinkpill then use the bullshit excuse of "incels are too extreme to date."

I'd accept being in an abusive relationship with a girl who might kill me because that's how lonely I am. Of course most incels aren't extreme, however, there's even that semi-cucked "IncelsWithoutHate" subreddit.

Last edited:
- "an ugly woman can have sex, but not intimacy and love"

- "an ugly guy who comments below a pretty girl's picture is insulting, how dare he thinks he got a chance?"

-"I find very few men attractive" proceeds to say: " I've fucked too many disgusting old men because I can count on them to be attracted to me. Never again. It would be so refreshing to date someone my age. I wish I could ask him out but I know that would just make things weird. I wish something like this would happen in a scenario where he could actually ask me out." and "I always wonder if dudes being nice to me are gay"

To me, femcels are just SUPER jealous that stacies get it all: sex, intimacy, a relationship they want, with the man they want.
Femcels are truly the ones who need to get a good personnality
Being ugly but funny can get you A LOT OF MEN, not just for sex!
I would date her!
But again, like one of her said : "I find very few men attractive", and that's not the case for me, 95% of women are attractive to me!
And that's the difference!
Chad won't comit therefore i am femcel
-Every femcel ever

Just imagine that this board here had to be closed because there was a huge influx of women that were trying to get a date with us. Just fucking lol @everyone who thinks femcels are a thing. A woman can never be an incel just because of her looks alone. If you think otherwise just search for the infamous Pig Woman Experiment. Furthermore, mental problems don't make women undateable. Just fucking lol, an autistic chick can get a boyfriend while autism is a complete death sentence for men (even for those who are blessed with better looks than the norm). Autism/other mental health issues rarely change the social status of a woman. Many girls claim that they suffer from social phobia etc. but as soon as chad enters the room the symptoms disappear - self-diagnosed much? Nonetheless: Mental health issues are rarely a dealbreaker for women while they are a massive dealbreaker for men. Most of these femcels [if they don't have defacements, extreme health issues (mentally/physically) etc.] are volcels that are angry that chad won't commit. If you refuse to date most men because of their looks alone don't cry because you are lonely.

SS is full of foids wanting to end it claiming no one cares about them yet they've had a bunch of lays or even a current bf/husband jfl.

Femcel is oxymoron.

One of the "femcel" I talked in discord literally said she doesnt want sex.

She also claims to know what celibate means. Their brains are literally doesnt exist. There are chimps out there who IQ mogs them to oblivion

Femcel= female celibate. They don’t even pretend that their celibacy is involuntary.

females are a big scam

Pretty much. Pea-brain foids can't think of anything original so they latch onto our problems to say they have it as bad while trying to minimize ours. Some even say "moids" :feelskek: . I guess you can't really blame most of em for being retarded

I would 100% date Femcels but most of the time they've already hade more sex and relationships than they can count

80/20. Genuine 'Femcels' (and any woman can get sex at any time without any effort) are the 20% of women who aren't getting the top 20% of men, therefore calls themselves Femcels. By the way they can still fuck Chad or Chad-lite but he'll pump and dump. They can still get Beta Bux or normie to commit.

Last edited:
Femcel = Chad won't commit

Incel = No contact with females