Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Femcels agree that Empathy is the most attractive trait in a man

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/s/JjoevFzi6t

The single most attractive trait in a man

Empathy.

The ability to imagine being the other person. The ability to put themselves in another person‘s shoes and seeing it from their point of view, especially from the woman’s point of view and imagining what it’s like being a woman, being harassed by other men etc.

I think this is the reason we women look for a man we feel „safe“ with because most men lack the ability of empathy and as the more privileged had no need to empathize, but when one does have empathy we feel „safe“ with him.

What do you think?

What do you think?
I think that you and every lady that agreed in the comments are fucking whores. Thats what i think.

Personality>>>>>>>>anything else

I have felt empathy for foids before, now that i know that they wouldn't even feel anything for me i don't see any reason why i should be empathetic torward them.
The single most important personality trait i value for foids is honesty, so that they can tell me right away that i am of low value and i can say whatever to them without feeling bad.

I wonder if they ever felt empathy for me, being bullied relentlessly since 1 grade with no friends no gf and a broken family

I disagree and heavily. That's not what foids find attractive in men. Data after data shows, that MEN IN PRISON FATHER MORE CHILDREN THAN MEN OUT OF PRISON. Women are sending love letters to serial killers. Many women have a thing for 'bad boys' and criminals.

Women claim all kinds of things, one of them being that they love a man with good personality. Men with antisocial personality disorders also father more children than men without this personality disorder.

Psychopathic traits characterize some of the most antisocial individuals in society, yet studies examining justice-involved and high-risk men show that men with elevated psychopathic traits have more children than men who are lower in psychopathic traits, which may point to links with adaptive outcomes.

Are psychopathic men known for being empathetic? Or are they known for being the fucking opposite? Yet they are more sexually successful?

Who believes anything that these retarded foids spout from their dirty lying whore mouths? Of course women like to portray themselves as virtuous and that they like "nice" men but the fact is that they spread their legs open for actual psychopaths like there is no tomorrow.

No, empathy isn't a trait in men that women like. In fact they like the fucking opposite.

Maybe for betabuxx whose sole purpose is to raise children of a psychopathic chadshit

retarded foid moment

empathy is some soppy gay made-up treehugger fluff, it's not sexually attractive jfl

foids have no fucking empathy for us. its not that theyre incapable of it its that their lives are the literal polar opposite to ours in every single way, there is no possible way for them to comprehend what our existance is like. empathy is based on relatability and understanding. i no longer give them my empathy.

What she meant to say was being 6`4 is the most attractive trait

I disagree and heavily. That's not what foids find attractive in men. Data after data shows, that MEN IN PRISON FATHER MORE CHILDREN THAN MEN OUT OF PRISON. Women are sending love letters to serial killers. Many women have a thing for 'bad boys' and criminals.

Women claim all kinds of things, one of them being that they love a man with good personality. Men with antisocial personality disorders also father more children than men without this personality disorder.

Are psychopathic men known for being empathetic? Or are they known for being the fucking opposite? Yet they are more sexually successful?

Who believes anything that these retarded foids spout from their dirty lying whore mouths? Of course women like to portray themselves as virtuous and that they like "nice" men but the fact is that they spread their legs open for actual psychopaths like there is no tomorrow.

No, empathy isn't a trait in men that women like. In fact they like the fucking opposite.
Brutal

I would guess they said this because noone respects their retarded point of view and so they crave someone who would ''empathize'' as in ''empathize with my unrespectable desire to be chad only''

I would guess they said this because noone respects their retarded point of view and so they crave someone who would ''empathize'' as in ''empathize with my unrespectable desire to be chad only''
Exactly this. I can believe empathy is attractive in a "this guy is kind, I can use him" beta bux kind of way though, not in a sexual way. Those people making "attraction studies" seem to not be aware of female dual mating strategy and they never differentiate between the two.

Empathy.

The ability to imagine being the other person. The ability to put themselves in another person‘s shoes and seeing it from their point of view, especially from the woman’s point of view and imagining what it’s like being a woman, being harassed by other men etc.

I think this is the reason we women look for a man we feel „safe“ with because most men lack the ability of empathy and as the more privileged had no need to empathize, but when one does have empathy we feel „safe“ with him.

What do you think?

put the cope tag when u make a thread like this next time :lul: “femcels” don’t even exist, that’s just women wanting to be included again, personality isn’t shit if you have a ugly face, these so called “femcels” will never approach someone after seeing them for example, help out the homeless, they’re gonna go approach a chad instead LMAO

Empathy.

What do you think?

I'm full of empathy to my own detriment. Having empathy is a huge debuff in this world.

Also:

Things that women only like on the internet