Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcels actually think they would be better off as a man

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

Not even cos of "male privilege", just cos looks are not as important for guys. The girls around me are all gorgeous and all the guys are at best average. Yet all the average guys get good looking girlfriends

Meanwhile in the real world:

Download

they should try. and see how hard it really is.

Fucking delusional, they have to be larping. I guarantee this bitch gets at least 50 messages a day from desperate men but because they aren't chad she rejects them.

they should try. and see how hard it really is.

Already tried - Female assumption was that females would like a sensitive, emotional man. What they found out was that females actually like men who have 0 emotions

You literally arent allowed to feel anything as a man

Women do not only constantly pat themselves on their own backs about how hard they allegedly have it, they also drastically overestimate their looks, their sense of humor, their intelligence. And see the majority of men as below average. As a result, they get this impression that men have it easier and that ugly men are with attractive women.

The girls around me are all gorgeous and all the guys are at best average
They are probably a 7-8/10 and she is calling them average, and the foids are 5/10, this world man, this fucking world need to die

That place is satire

Femcels the documentary

There are no femcels. Females by default can not be Incel.

In the past I believed that there were exceptions. Like a morbidly obese female, or a female who suffered some kind of animal attack or accident and ended up with facial disfiguration. Even Down Syndrome or severe mentally unable people.

But now I know that I was wrong, there are no exceptions. All females have sex if they want.

Even obese, disfigurated, down syndrome females have boyfriends and sex. The cucks, soyboys and other sick men, have fallen that low. So low that even those 0/10 females have access to sex.

So just erase "femcels" from your dictionary, it doesn't exist. Only men are Incels.
My sister is a mouth breathing brain damaged retard, who sits around and shits her pants all day (She wasn't took out of my mothers fuck hole quick enough) and she has still had multiple boy friends and infinite times more smv than me. Females cannot be incel ever.

This must be the most unfunny place on cuck reddit, nothing original just foids trying to copy us for "satirical" purpose

I always though the femcel subreddits were just incels being satirical
mostly yes. But I do believe that some women are not men/trolling. Something like a 252 lb whale or so hos low iq as fuck

Why the fuck does she want to give up the tutorial mode :feelskek:

>Believing anything on that larping subreddit
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

STOP
GIVING
TROLLS
ATTENTION

Already tried - Female assumption was that females would like a sensitive, emotional man. What they found out was that females actually like men who have 0 emotions

You literally arent allowed to feel anything as a man

yeah I was about to post that video.

they don't get it.

Women do not only constantly pat themselves on their own backs about how hard they allegedly have it, they also drastically overestimate their looks, their sense of humor, their intelligence. And see the majority of men as below average. As a result, they get this impression that men have it easier and that ugly men are with attractive women.
Basically this. The damage is already ingrained within modern western foids.

Let's pack it up guys, it's fucking over.
Even whale foids get matches in Tinder.

Do what you will.. but I just want you to stop and consider that giving that satirical trash bag of a website attention is as sad as the attention cucktears gives us.

Stop giving these cunts attention.
Any "femcel" thread should be removed.

This world deserves to burn to the ground. The descent and journey into degeneracy has only begun.

I don't understand why people on here give attention to things that don't exist, JFL at """femcels.""" What's next, black Nazis?

New levels of delusion from femsnails - sorry """femcels""".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back