Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel

H

hating-life2

Banned
-
Feeeeemale.
are there any femcels here? I hate the anger towards female incels and I dislike it. I am very lonely and my mental issues keep me from bonding with others, making friends and especially relationships. i am also a minority. i am not ugly, but normies do not like strange people.

Ah another Chad mentalcel.

Go see a doctor, this forum is just going to hold you back

these trolls are only gonna get worse

"female incels"

Do we live on the same planet?

giphy.gif

Things that don't exist

1) unicorns
2) dragons
3) female involuntarily virgins

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@gstvtrp
@retarded_dumbshit

BAN ROASTIE

are you saying your female?

are there any femcels here? I hate the anger towards female incels and I dislike it. I am very lonely and my mental issues keep me from bonding with others, making friends and especially relationships. i am also a minority. i am not ugly, but normies do not like strange people.
I've seen homeless fat women get plenty of action. If you're more strange than that then you're probably hideous.

wallpaper-blonde-girl.jpg

Teehee, I'm so lonely guys. I haven't talked to anyone in 30 minutes! And I'm so depressed, I only got to ride Chad's cock twice yesterday. Life is not fair!

Teehee, I'm so lonely guys. I haven't talked to anyone in 30 minutes! And I'm so depressed, I only got to ride Chad's cock twice yesterday. Life is not fair!
Normies don't like strange people tho

Normies don't like strange people tho
original.jpg

Teehee, I'm so strange guys, sometimes I go out without make-up just to see the reactions I get. Oh and I also wear completely pink uggs sometimes, I'm so quirky!
cuck

original.jpg

Teehee, I'm so strange guys, sometimes I go out without make-up just to see the reactions I get. Oh and I also wear completely pink uggs sometimes, I'm so quirky!
cuck

original.jpg

cuck
Disgusting. Have you no shame wench? No wonder you can't find any dick you pathetic loser. Oh yeah, and don't forget to shower that pussy is stinking up the comment section.

Disgusting. Have you no shame wench? No wonder you can't find any dick you pathetic loser. Oh yeah, and don't forget to shower that pussy is stinking up the comment section.
Creepy. She needs to know her place. MEN HAVE STANDARDS, TOO! We don't care that you are alone. Company? From us? In your dreams, tit demon. Go and cuddle a puppy you monstrous creature, noone of us wants your nurturing, tame your instincts. If you harass him again, we will call the police, you worthless scammer.

Would you have sex with me so we annihilate both our inceldoms? If no, GTFO

This is confirmation to me that hating-life isn't a woman, nor an incel, just some weird-ass troll.

Creepy. She needs to know her place. MEN HAVE STANDARDS, TOO! We don't care that you are alone. Company? From us? In your dreams, tit demon. Go and cuddle a puppy you monstrous creature, noone of us wants your nurturing, tame your instincts. If you harass him again, we will call the police, you worthless scammer.
These female harassers are really creeping me the fuck out, we need to start a new hashtag for these thirsty thots and get them fired.

Last edited:
This is confirmation to me that hating-life isn't a woman, nor an incel, just some weird-ass troll.
That's creepy as fuck. I was about to PM her my home address so she can meet me.

How many times do we have to do this.

If you are female and incel here, I will have sex with you. Therefore, you are volcel.

Just go make Tinder and in 0.1 second you won't be female "incel" I feel sorry for mother giving birth to such low IQ

These female harassers are really creeping me the fuck out, we to start a new hashtag for these thirty thots and get them fired.
Yeah, let's ruin their lives. Definately the ehtical thing to do. A man is delicate. To be appreciated. No man should suffer under the superficial hands of a woman. You are a monster if you think a man has to put up with a woman starting a conversation. We are worth much more than some robot you could just kick into gear only because it is convenient for women.

They need to be taught their place from girlhood on. Punish all girls who want to play with boys and their toys. Don't let them play with things like die cast cars and dinosaur figures. These objects resemble things of great importance and females should not get the wrong idea about them. They should know they don't belong in a world of complex technology and biology. A world full of mathematics and facts.

Yeah, let's ruin their lives. Definately the ehtical thing to do. A man is delicate. To be appreciated. No man should suffer under the superficial hands of a woman. You are a monster if you think a man has to put up with a woman starting a conversation. We are worth much more than some robot you could just kick into gear only because it is convenient for women.

They need to be taught their place from girlhood on. Punish all girls who want to play with boys and their toys. Don't let them play with things like die cast cars and dinosaur figures. These objects resemble things of great importance and females should not get the wrong idea about them. They should know they don't belong in a world of complex technology and biology. A world full of mathematics and facts.
We need to protect men's fragile yet superior intelligent brains from creepy women trying to talk to them. And just because you bought him 30 dollars worth of drinks, doesn't mean he owes you sex. Maybe if you had a better personality and showered more you might get sex from him when he's 40 and gained 70 pounds.

We need to protect men's fragile yet superior intelligent brains from creepy women trying to talk to them. And just because you bought him 30 dollars worth of drinks, doesn't mean he owes you sex. Maybe if you had a better personality and showered more you might get sex from him when he's 40 and gained 70 pounds.
Not his fault. You are just not his type teehee! But don't worry you will meet Mr. Right eventually. Just go out more.

more like, Chad never looks at me and the only guys that look at me are sub7(like, eww:rolleyes:). So yea, I can be incel as well!:trepidation:

Must be a troll... JFL at "normies don't like strange people like me even tho I'm not ugly"