Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fem'cel' says she went for her looksmatch

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Admiral
20240627 123904

what she considers her looksmatch:
Images 2

what her actual looksmatch is:
Images 3

woman are always so delusional when it comes to their appearance, half the time they're delusional about how good looking they truly are. It's always the ugly woman too, pretty woman tend to underestimate their appearance while ugly woman tend to overestimate it.

I'm going to educate Lydia with my dick

Her looksmatch already roped, that's why she can't find someone in her league to date

bUt InCeLs Do? :foidSoy::foidSoy:
The 12,637,317 posts on is. Is enough of an indicator that there may be such a thing as an incel.

Her "short" looksmatch is not allowed to display actions of dominance like killing a male competitor. There's really nothing that a man who doesn't look like media casting can do to invoke the submissiveness of holes outside of crime. Seeking that elusive dom status is the basis of gymmaxxing and redpill moneymaxxing, but those are weak copes and white gynocentric society has turned male attempts at domination beyond visual cues to be money making opportunities for the private prison and contractor industry.

Oh jeezes fuck, what makes me such low SMV are my deformed face and head (I look mentally retarded), I'm more or less below anyone's looks match I think,, I wouldn't even wanna date someone like her in the picture you posted, not that she would date me mind you, I'd rather stay lonely than be with an ugly or fat woman - again, not that anyone would date me

Stupid bitch doesn’t understand how easy she has it in life.

Women age so badly compared to men but they live longer on average,
this world is so cruel.