Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcel rejected me.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
JFL at her.

At first I was hurt but now I know 100% femcels aren’t real and my personality isn’t the problem.

I was talking to her online. At first we were just arguing in DMs , but we started to find out we had many of the same interests. We liked the same music, we both liked TCC and nature. I was getting on really well with her.
(I was dumb enough to think this was my escape from the inceldom).
She asked to see a picture of me on discord,

BLOCKED!.

But yeah it’s muh personality that’s the problem.

Your first mistake was believing that foids are human beings. Instead they are human doings. Ie doing chad

Your first mistake was believing that foids are human beings.
i genuinely started to be Bluepilled for a second. I thought love might be real for a moment .

But the Blackpill always comes to collect

The number of femcels = the number of Jews killed in gas chambers.

JFL at her.

At first I was hurt but now I know 100% femcels aren’t real and my personality isn’t the problem.

I was talking to her online. At first we were just arguing in DMs , but we started to find out we had many of the same interests. We liked the same music, we both liked TCC and nature. I was getting on really well with her.

BLOCKED!.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:she expected some emo prettyboy mentalcel

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:she expected some emo prettyboy mentalcel
Lowkey pissed me off. If I was Chad I would have spent my life with a girl like that.

Femcels are gods, they dont exist.

I’m new gen . Never learnt this lesson Brocel. Now I know.
yeah I ain't blaming you for doing it, just saying some of us also went through it. Experience is the best teacher

yeah I ain't blaming you for doing it, just saying some of us also went through it. Experience is the best teacher
lol I’m glad I did. Ultimate blackpill

got in alot of shit once for trying too ask a "femcel" out for coffee or similar. had too find a new job, this was before i was blackpilled yet so it cant be my pERsonality

got in alot of shit once for trying too ask a "femcel" out for coffee or similar. had too find a new job, this was before i was blackpilled yet so it cant be my pERsonality
It’s obvious muh bERsonality! U/throwaway2001 told me on Reddit

i genuinely started to be Bluepilled for a second. I thought love might be real for a moment .

But the Blackpill always comes to collect
I really feel you, I was in a similar situation. My foid looked almost like a tranny.

I really feel you, I was in a similar situation. My foid looked almost like a tranny.
I will literally take anything that isn’t illegal bro. Literally anything.

But according to Reddit it’s a “self fully prophecy”

Too, do you want to see a picture of her?
Didn’t even ask for one . I assumed she looked like a sub3. It sounds odd but I kind of imagined bo2cel as a foid and assumed that’s probably who I was talking to

Every so-called femcel is just voluntarily lonely because the guys they want pump and dump them and they won't settle for less.

The only reason why you couldn’t date her was due to your face. That’s the only reason. She blocked you, because you were ugly. Your personality was good, you clicked together, then your looks came into play and - blam - you were ugly. Over. It’s psychopathic how those women can completely sever a connection the moment an ugly male shows up. Those things lack any sort of empathy.

And this shit happens all the time, too. Yet your average bluepiller will preach how it’s the personality that matters :feelsseriously:.

The only reason why you couldn’t date her was due to your face. That’s the only reason. She blocked you, because you were ugly. Your personality was good, you clicked together, then your looks came into play and - blam - you were ugly. Over. It’s psychopathic how those women can completely sever a connection the moment an ugly male shows up. Those things lack any sort of empathy.

And this shit happens all the time, too. Yet your average bluepiller will preach how it’s the personality that matters :feelsseriously:.
It’s obvious muh bERsonality, incel tears told me!.

My personality all disappeared when I showed my face and my true colours showed !

Every so-called femcel is just voluntarily lonely because the guys they want pump and dump them and they won't settle for less.
Yep. All femcels are volcels

It’s obvious muh bERsonality, incel tears told me!.

My personality all disappeared when I showed my face and my true colours showed !
Incel Tears will crop this post to include only the “””hateful””” messages. That, or they will be busy seething about 10 post infiltrator feds talking about killing people.

Whats your height ?

Incel Tears will crop this post to include only the “””hateful””” messages. That, or they will be busy seething about 10 post infiltrator feds talking about killing people.
They will make an account say “I wanna go ER and rape women” then everyone in the replies will say wtf is wrong with u.

Then they’ll screenshot there OWN post and cry on IT for attention

JFL at her.

BLOCKED!.

posts screenshots nigga

Well, there you go. Now you know that there's no such thing as a "femcel."

They're also judgemental as fuck, just like how you got blocked. Also, we're suppose to believe that they priortize personality over looks and them also being the "empathetic" gender included lol.

I remember I would see seemingly "lonely" girls and fantasize how us "lonesome" people/couple would spend life forever together, but then you realize she has gazillion irl/online friends and possibly already have a bf/gf or just chadfishing/volceling while claiming no one wants to be with them because of ugly/fat they are (however there are plenty of men that want to be with them, but however they themselves don't want to be with ugly or fat guys lol).

Last edited:
Well, there you go. Now you know that there's no such thing as a "femcel."
I wish more than anything that I could have been a fakecel / mentalcel so then I could have taken her and been Bluepilled for the rest of my life

Where'd you meet this femcel? Reddit?

JFL at her.

BLOCKED!.

femcel just means female struggling to get chad