Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL femcel rants about being ugly

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/comments/kb0tdr/my_rant/

tldr: she cant discipline herself to stop being a landwhale, and thinks people in public look at her with disgust

I bet she would get more matches on tinder in a couple weeks than the average guy would in a year. I absolutely cannot take femcels seriously. it doesnt matter how fat or ugly they are, they are still looked at better than the average male.

it feels good seeing her feel like shit tbh. she gets a small taste of what it's like to be a sub-8 male...although she has a vagina so at the end of the day she'll always have options

Femcel is an oxymoron.

note that she has all those flaws but still expects a proper romance with all the trimmings
she'll tightly control the type of man she dates, but she still wants to have the perfect spontaneity too, she could get a man easy with apps but she wants it to be the perfect meet-cute with a great man

lol imagine needing fate on your side, in addition to being hot and with a good job, just to meet this self-admitted ugly fat pig :feelshaha:

jfl, delusionmaxxing hard, I see
I can't even imagine a situation when a guy avoids sitting next to a foid -- he's be accused of being gay and misogynist and crucified

didn't read even one word of this chadsexual whore crying on soyddit