Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcel" post

oh no so sad they can't get chad

if i made a post, "being below average attractive man is also a nightmare"

GTFO FUCKING INKWELL
ugh... fucking sexist pig
just workout heckin loser
reported...

the comments would be seething meanwhile this cunt gets all the support she wants

Maybe they should work on they personalities

if i made a post, "being below average attractive man is also a nightmare"

GTFO FUCKING INKWELL
ugh... fucking sexist pig
just workout heckin loser
reported...

the comments would be seething meanwhile this cunt gets all the support she wants
exactly with ban too

Did I misread or did she never claim to have troubles getting sex or into a relationship?

She explicitly says it's "not even about men"

D4B79EF1 AABD 46CB ADA4 C7357B35131E

Every goblina and ogrynna should suffer what we suffer in the "dating" enviroment. Even when they are "femcels" they still are more privileged than the least fucked incel.

Thanks to her for proving that women are treated infinitely better than men in similar situations.

Oh noo i cant get chadd and i cryyyy meeee meeee mommy ohhhh ohhhh

I just presume everything on that subreddit is a made up lie.

"I cant lock down a chad and I'm bitter about it."

"I can't be a goofy girl on tiktok with my man, why is life so cruel?" :foidSoy:

“This post is not to diminish the struggles of being highly attractive”, HOLY SHIT, how fucking stupid do you have to be to think that attractive people have struggles, like “oh no everyone likes me and is nice to me but I get too much attention, guys my life sucks :feelstastyman:

“This post is not to diminish the struggles of being highly attractive”, HOLY SHIT, how fucking stupid do you have to be to think that attractive people have struggles, like “oh no everyone likes me and is nice to me but I get too much attention, guys my life sucks :feelstastyman:
when you paint a blue painting and there's a single red dot on it, you pay alot of attention to the red dot. when half the painting is red, it seems like less a "problem"