Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Femcel moment

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/s/kpaLSpi5Ji

my friend decided to introduce me to her boyfriend and it pissed me off

I'm almost 30 and I haven't had a relationship. But every time a man texts or talks to me, I feel one big EW. I am irritated by their smell, dirty hands, shoes, loud voice.

And suddenly my friend decided that it was time for me to meet her boyfriend, because we are both Scorpios and should be great friends. Only he is 45, but ok.

The following week she decided again that we needed to meet and made some really nasty jokes about sex, his "talents" and mentioned his friend. I responded that I wasn't interested in a threesome, so I didn't want to hear any of that. And if it was a hint, it was too stupid, and if it was a joke, it was inappropriate.

Today she said that she wants to meet again and this time his friend will come and we will definitely get along well.... Well, I told her that I "get along well" with her boyfriend because I don't think of him as a person. He is like a child to me, he is a human being, but without a personality yet and that is how I see and perceive most men.

I don't know what to do and how to be. I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be loved, but now I understand that I will never have real friends, because I even found this friend after 6 years of loneliness.

she could be loved by pressing 3 buttons
meanwhile i havent had a friend in 7 years or been introduced to anyone in... ever