Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel moment

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
29D42120 B1B6 4306 A271 660DA584B762

imagine dressing like that, fucking whores :feelsree::feelsree:

As usual "femcels" are just fat fucks.

Not being cold climate adapted must be brutal.

As a socialcel , I saw that shit happened hundred times:feelskek:

But tbh , I don’t blame these “femcel” (yeah right) , when chad approach I have the same feeling deep down

The difference is I have no choice
These femcel have orbiter

They do not exist, as we know.

Femcels are the ultimate virtue signallers

Is it a corporate environment like an office?
Yes but not every day,sometime I must meet people in their own office.
I bet you find funny that an incel is working this type of job , me too tbh
But I had to eat:feelskek:

Yes but not every day,sometime I must meet people in their own office.
I bet you find funny that an incel is working this type of job , me too tbh
But I had to eat:feelskek:
I could never do it no matter how much money I would make. Woke corporate culture aside the thought of being in an office everyday and doing that type of work fills me with dread. I rather remain a penniless NEET.

I could never do it no matter how much money I would make. Woke corporate culture aside the thought of being in an office everyday and doing that type of work fills me with dread. I rather remain a penniless NEET.
I understand you brocel , but I want to be comfortable in life even if it doesn’t work with chicks.

My fuckin face when my company promote gender equality and lgbt inclusion :feelswhat:
:feelskek:

My user name reflect my mentality

I understand you brocel , but I want to be comfortable in life even if it doesn’t work with chicks.

My fuckin face when my company promote gender equality and lgbt inclusion :feelswhat:
:feelskek:

My user name reflect my mentality
What is your exit plan? Will you be working there until you are retirement age or will you invest and leave early.

What is your exit plan? Will you be working there until you are retirement age or will you invest and leave early.
invest and save money, my dream is to have passive income like renting apartment

I want to have a nice life , waking up at the hour I want, doing shit I want for the day ,if I want to fuck 3 hooker tonight I do it,
If I want to sleep all day so be it

In short , I want to be free and liberated from a life of wageslaving, I think you understood I ll never take a women to disturb my peace

Until retirement is my nightmare