Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Femcel meme

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Femcel

Quite accurate. Femcels are a joke.

Very accurate ngl ( not gonna lie )

IT put me on a screenshot

The meme gender strikes yet again.

Pretty accurate and good content OP.

tfw no model bf

Seriously, spot on, only thing that gets left out with femcels frequently is that a lot of them are black foids, taking them out of the equation though, your depiction is perfect.

Seriously, spot on, only thing that gets left out with femcels frequently is that a lot of them are black foids, taking them out of the equation though, your depiction is perfect.

I legit thought about making her black but then I thought about it again and remembered most "black" women on the internet are those 12.5% black bitches you see on Twitter with skin lighter than most middle class white people lmao

Top tier post.

I legit thought about making her black but then I thought about it again and remembered most "black" women on the internet are those 12.5% black bitches you see on Twitter with skin lighter than most middle class white people lmao

Yeah thats true, Im always a bit too gullible when it comes to these things, should not forget to never take anything that a foid says at face value, even if its plausible, its just attention seeking in pretty much any case.

Finally an accurate femcel portrayal

JFL believe a woman's word.

I'm a femcel = I want attention from chad I want

Funny because true
Sad because true

It's over buddy boyos :cryfeels:

I thought I'd met a real femcel on a forum a few years ago, she said was a virgin at 32 and that no guy ever wants her. But it turned out "she" was a big burly manly faced trans female. :feelsautistic:

I wouldn't mind harassing her

Good work, OP. Spot on.

Femcel is as real as Bigfoot