Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel Logic

Femcels don't exist

Hear me out: I had this friend in college, cute enough, had a lot of guys around her. Didn't hear about her until some ten years later. She was doing bad, going through a tough depression. She stopped going out and seeing people, she was working online and put on a lot of weight. So she texts me to share her story and she told me: now that I'm fat people are so rude to me they treat me badly, like a piece of furniture or something" she pauses a second and tells me "they treat me like a man".

Hear me out: I had this friend in college, cute enough, had a lot of guys around her. Didn't hear about her until some ten years later. She was doing bad, going through a tough depression. She stopped going out and seeing people, she was working online and put on a lot of weight. So she texts me to share her story and she told me: now that I'm fat people are so rude to me they treat me badly, like a piece of furniture or something" she pauses a second and tells me "they treat me like a man".
at least she was blackpilled and in touch with reality

> fem
> cel
pick one

Femcel shouldn’t even be a term I’d rather call them “failed toilets”

That video was ass. It baffles me how many people believe femcels exist. On one of the polls, over two-thirds of his community think femcels are real

Those "blackpill" yt channels are cucked normie tier.

"A normal guy would be enough, but he shouldn't be a weirdo, either."

Weirdo = sub 5 and non-NT.

Femcel logic is an oxymoron. Foids are incapable of acting logical in any capacity.