Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL femcel jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Capturar

Normally id be angry, but after seeing the fakecels here, we are in no position to ridicule femcels until we clean up our own mess.

Sure she can, because bf only chadlite, not real chad

Femcels are jokes. Funny jokes to laugh at tbh. They are one of my biggest go to examples of meme gender.

Them and domestic abuse victims

if boyfriend =/ chad then
me = femcel
end

i regret reading as much as that title :feelstastyman:

jfl at female brains

No you cant be a femcel at all. They don't exist.

can you be short if you're 6'8?

Incels and femcels are gonna get colonized by normies, they'll steal all the lingo and gentrify all the edgy relationship analysis and memes and slightly alter it to make it match normiedom and increase accesiblity. You see it here already: the creation of femcels, who stole every meme, but hey what else could they do? After all the femoid spirit is derivative in its very core. And now full blown entry-ism by women who have trouble dating (but date and fuck nonetheless).

You will witness this colonization in your lifetime. You will see t-shirts in Hot Topic and Target with incel memes. They did it with every type of conceivable novel nerdist activity and space (gaming, comic books, computer stuff, LARPing, science fiction and fantasy, etc etc). Capitalism eats everything but radical Islam and hardcore Nazism.

Last edited:

Femcels are jokes. Funny jokes to laugh at tbh. They are one of my biggest go to examples of meme gender.

Them and domestic abuse victims

That video, fucking ragefuel.
Tumblr 0af600098a406df772c41499cc96e098 f150253e 500

Reminds me of this
ZjakWJK

Last edited:
Normally id be angry, but after seeing the fakecels here, we are in no position to ridicule femcels until we clean up our own mess.
The difference is that every femcel is a fakecel

cope mine is better

cope yours has niggers in it and the first foid is obviously bait because she talks about abunch of shit like giving corona to people and not knowing antartica exists

at least i did some editing, you just posted some pics with music
yeah well sorry I don't have high iq editing skills, maybe you can use those editing skills of yours to edit yourself a girlfriend oh wait you can't cuz you're incel

my iq is 76, and if i can edit a human, i would edit you out of this earth
yeah thats what I thought no editing skill can u get a gf you stinky inkel

incels: I've never held a woman's hand
fem"cels": tee hee so I've had multiple boyfriends, but my current boyfriend isn't even 9/10, so I'm literally an incel and I'm also a virgin btw, because the biggest cock I've taken was only like 10 inches long

Reminder, that I fapped to picture of gracile gazelle once, but never to landwhale hambeasts

Femcels are foids that cant get chad or tyrone and have to settle for chadlite/ethnic chads(chadpreet/chang/chadriguez)

FEMCELS WANT CHAD ONLY

Femcels don’t exist and that post is fake too. Jfl user u/slk__ as in she thinks she’s slick and trying to fool people.

Foids can’t loose fuck this world

4’11 is a halo for foids what does she mean lol