Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcel" is traumatized by watching a girl being "raped with words" LMAO

Also her: "Oh, Chad talk dirty to me again please"

She wouldn’t have any problem if those chads (moid) were talking like that to her. Seems like she only get attention from not attractive guys

Stupid whore is jealous no chad wants to coom inside her.

Femcel has been 100% debunked
A femcel is a female who can't get a gigachad to commit, JFL

Also her: "Oh, Chad talk dirty to me again please"
Oh yes daddy, dominate me daddy. BUT AMMUH STRONG INDEPENDENT VOOMAN.

It's like sluts have something that's the complete opposite of a brain. "Raped with words" what the actual fuck is going on in your head to say something so fucking stupid?!

Oh no! men have a high sex drive.

Oh yes daddy, dominate me daddy. BUT AMMUH STRONG INDEPENDENT VOOMAN.

It's like sluts have something that's the complete opposite of a brain. "Raped with words" what the actual fuck is going on in your head to say something so fucking stupid?!

Girls LOVE when Chad treat them as his disposable sexdoll.

But if any sub8 men even dares to be slightly sexual around them, they go berzerk
Women hate being called whores and sluts and being sexualized until they are in bed with Chad

raped with words............

There is also a femcel curricel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. How can you claim inceldom as a curry foid when there are 62 million thirsty curries most of whom would fuck anything with a hole.

Foids must die

But if any sub8 men even dares to be slightly sexual around them, they go berzerk
View attachment 176035

Remember seein this on braincels. Brutal. All this BS about the patriarchy only applies to sub-7 men.

femcels are the most dedicated LARPers ever

"Men should be punished for thoughtcrimes they have about women."

"Why is it so hard for so many men to understand that this shit makes us want to cave their faces in?" "many men" of course meaning every man that is not chad.

Think about a women as an ugly man? You are a criminal JFL

How dare you ugly man, express your right to free speech whilst with your friends, you deserve your face caved in teehee.

Femcels are angry because they live on tutorial mode instead of the ‘press any button to start’ menu screen.

View attachment 176035
fkn brutal seeing how women treat chad, being hypersexual while any hint of sexuality from an ugly man is viewed as evil

Being a femcel as an athlete is worse enough because you're gifted with an athletic physique yet an ugly face, but you're mostly surrounded by women who have both

Why do they always think that having something but not everything is worse than having nothing at all?

Why do they always think that having something but not everything is worse than having nothing at all?

Women are NEVER satisfied

ever

I lol hard at their fake ass lingo tbh.

Femcels are angry because they live on tutorial mode instead of the ‘press any button to start’ menu screen.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Literally meme gender, holy fuck.

NOOO CHAD WHY ARE YOU GIVING HER ATTENTION AND NOT MEEE. :lul:

if it bothers the femcel cunt so much won't does she not just nose dive of a cliff.

Lol @ how femcels worship staceys just like incels worship chads

She wouldn’t have any problem if those chads (moid) were talking like that to her. Seems like she only get attention from not attractive guys
This

“I felt sick to my stomach hearing her be dehumanized”

but she’s on the femcel subreddit because she really wants tall hot guys to objectify and dehumanize her, but she lacks the looks.

What is a femcel? You mean a woman who couldn't get a Chad?

This

“I felt sick to my stomach hearing her be dehumanized”

but she’s on the femcel subreddit because she really wants tall hot guys to objectify and dehumanize her, but she lacks the looks.

Cope.

All women are desired, no exceptions. Looks is only mandatory to men.
What is a femcel? You mean a woman who couldn't get a Chad?
Any woman can get a Chad, there are many Chads with no standards whatsoever.

typical cunt trying to ruin someone's life over nothing, surprised she held back this time

Any woman can get a Chad, there are many Chads with no standards whatsoever.
You cucks who have subhuman oneitis' are all getting cucked, that 1/10 subhuman foid can get railed by chad anyday, while you rot in loneliness. Femcels cannot exist.

Girls do this all the time to guys they find attractive.

They call males moids? How ingenious, just take our (male's) developed pseudonym and change the first letter. Mentally deficient, rancid holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back