Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel in need of orbiters

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★

It's so weird to hear incel lingo said irl.

She also has a cute voice too.

I'd give her my inkie cock any day, any time

RAGEfuel seeing foids stealing our terms

Deliberate ragebait for engagement and shares. I hope someone rapes this little bitch and slaps the tears off her face.

her voice is nice but she has such a passive aggressive judgmental tone

Femcel= fucked 50 niggas but all of them were normie and not chad.

I hope you got a big cock bro... (Bic)

Because them huge buttplugs in the background indicate she's a stretch Queen.

I hope you got a big cock bro... (Bic)

Because them huge buttplugs in the background indicate she's a stretch Queen.
I looked at the vid again cuz i thought you were being serious about the buttplug jfl

Kill Me Now Neil Patrick Harris GIF

Nah I think a abo woman living in the west can be a femcel lowkey
I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet almost all of these pigs are married or have boyfriends. Not with high value men (or Chads) , mind you, most are with other obese and very overweight men or with low income black/Hispanic men, but they all have someone.

No. If the fattest and ugliest females on planet earth can get with someone, any female can. Any obese pig with a vagina can just hop on Tinder and get with their looks match or some low income black/Hispanic/non-European immigrant man for a long term relationship or have sex with average looking men.

Good point
No.

I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet almost all of these pigs are married or have boyfriends. Not with high value men (or Chads) , mind you, most are with other obese and very overweight men or with low income black/Hispanic men, but they all have someone.

No. If the fattest and ugliest females on planet earth can get with someone, any female can. Any obese pig with a vagina can just hop on Tinder and get with their looks match or some low income black/Hispanic/non-European immigrant man for a long term relationship or have sex with average looking men.

No.

He said abos, not niggers.
Nah I think a abo woman living in the west can be a femcel lowkey
They are NOT the same.

ig

Jfl to all the bluepilledcels who took the bait and let themselves become beta orbiters to this foid

No such fucking thing as a femcel. I've seen 400 lbs women get with men. Stop making shit up.
I just said he has a point.
(I would consider refusing one.)

And, that he said abos not niggers.

I'm not preaching about the validity of femcels.

But, I can certainly consider the notion of a obese abo one.

Ofc, I have an active imagination too. And don't live around any...

Beta orbiters sign up under the delusion belief it's somehow easier to get into her pants because she's a self proclaimed femcel and they misled themselves into thinking female virgins would have a higher chance of sleeping with them than sluts when females are still picky cockteases for sub 8 males no matter what

She`s a fucking whore who should be beheaded

Many such cases that try to join on here, and on "incel twitter."

should have both her femurs broken and burnt alive

Unironically they will be incels-in-denial who would ignore what she said to just shoot their shoot in her dms :feelskek: