Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

femcel forum

freakface

freakface

Banned
-
100% - kys stinky roast beef flap toilet
can someone redirect me to a forum like this for women there has to be one because this is totally unfair and sexist we deserve our space just like this

can someone redirect me to a forum like this for women there has to be one because this is totally unfair and sexist we deserve our space just like this
you fucked UP VILE NASTY BITCH YOU ARE DEAD WE WILL GANG RAPE YOU FUCKING UGLY DISGUSTING BITCH I HOPE SOME NIG NOGSS WILL BRUTALY RAPE YOU UNTIL DEATH YOU DESERVE TO BE DECAPITATED FILTHY NASTY VILE MEAN WHORE @Dregster @proudweeb :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::fbi::fbi::fbi::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Are you a troll? If not then just fuck incels then idiot.

It's not really a "forum" though, it's more like 4chan. The days of the "forum" are behind us.

But it's a place you can talk to women who call themselves "femcels."

Femcel :feelskek:
Any female that is not disabled, full blown schizophrenic or have some serious genetic disorder can't be involuntary celibate.

you fucked UP VILE NASTY BITCH YOU ARE DEAD WE WILL GANG RAPE YOU FUCKING UGLY DISGUSTING BITCH I HOPE SOME NIG NOGSS WILL BRUTALY RAPE YOU UNTIL DEATH YOU DESERVE TO BE DECAPITATED FILTHY NASTY VILE MEAN WHORE @Dregster @proudweeb :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::fbi::fbi::fbi::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: (IN REAL LIFE)
Tbh

jannies, ban this roastie immediately

Women cannot be incel so they have no place like this.

no i genuinely want an incel forum for women or atleast both genders

ForeverAlone on Reddit is home to both genders. But what you'll notice about places like this is that the two genders don't get along that well. Men want it admitted that they have it harder than women when it comes to companionship, and women, ironically, want less companionship.

Femcel :feelskek:
Any female that is not disabled, full blown schizophrenic or have some serious genetic disorder can't be involuntary celibate.
Even those women still fuck.

There's lipstick alley if you're black

ForeverAlone on Reddit is home to both genders. But what you'll notice about places like this is that the two genders don't get along that well. Men want it admitted that they have it harder than women when it comes to companionship, and women, ironically, want less companionship.
I dont want reddit its disgusting

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle wakey wakey

stop talking sense into foids as if they are adults

In those spaces, the men always simp for the women.

Cucked.is is now allowing femoids lmao the utter state of inkwells

omg what a pussy
COME AT ME WHORE 210LBS 6´1 STREET RECORD 29-0 (26 KO)
View: https://youtu.be/wGZN8Nd6Pxo
THIS IS ME BITCH YOU WOULD LOVE TO LICK MY DIRTY FILTHY ROTTEN SHIT COVERED ASS SLUT BUT I WOULDN´T EVEN SHIT INTO YOUR MOUTH FOR BREAKFAST SLUT (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

i have bpd am i qualified
make a Tinder account and see how much matches you get, i bet it would be 10+ the first day, and most men will tolerate your mental health issues.

They do here too.
Not allowing women on the website reduces simping. On communities where foids are allowed, the replies are always filled with thirsty men.

Are you a virgin?

it's genuinely suicide-inducing seeing women that are into this shit just because it's "cool", despite them having everything handed to them, they will get affection from almost any man ever, all they have to do is not be TLC documentary obese or a fucking acid attack victim. meanwhile I'm alone, will die alone without a single soul shedding a tear. I will never know affection from someone of the opposite gender

100% - kys stinky roast beef flap toilet

it's genuinely suicide-inducing seeing women that are into this shit just because it's "cool", despite them having everything handed to them, they will get affection from almost any man ever, all they have to do is not be TLC documentary obese or a fucking acid attack victim. meanwhile I'm alone, will die alone without a single soul shedding a tear. I will never know affection from someone of the opposite gender
>be foid
>see male-dominated hobby/group
>join for the male attention
>ruin the entire fucking dynamic by making sure everybody is a simp, and simp cucks ban/outcast anybody who isnt a simp
>attract alphas and chads because they see a rise in foids in said community
>call originals "tryhards" and "nerds" for doing the hobby the way it was intended
>OGs leave and make new shit
>cycle repeats

Tale as old as time, vidya movie comix 4chan reddit discord etc etc

B!tch