Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcel" complains about recieving tons of messages from looksmatches, other femcel confirms Chad only

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Fem

The only people who would be willing message foids like this are bluepilled incels and the so called 'femcels' looksmatches. Are these people completely immune to irony?

Honestly it doesn't even feel like they deny it. Whenever the counterpoint of "all a foid has to do is set up an app" to not finding someone and their response is always "yeah but those guys just want sex". Again, admitting they have it easier but it's not the same because they want chad commitment. Yeah, so does every foid.

They have a no dating rule in that sub. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The way women appropriated the manosphere truly makes them the second sex.

Daily reminder femcels can’t exist

femcels somehow are more retarded than the average woman

This is why they're "fem"cels and not "in"cels nothing about that site is involuntary. This is why women cant be incel

Females can be incel too, proceeds to complain about getting sexual/romantic offers from interested parties lol.

Tbh

Chad / Normie = MOID

They aren't, i doubt they believe this shit themself. They just want something to feel oppressed about

"I'm trying to complain about not being able to find a man but all these men won't stop hitting on me teehee"

JFL at their "safe space". They're not involuntarily celibate, they are literally complaining about numerous guys wanting to have sexual relationship with them. I don't see that shit on incel forums.

1898d6126a619e0f0134c214ee1f1bc7

Seriously, it isn't even worth it to make fun of them at this point. Their misconception about what inceldom truly is is so blatant and notorious that it just got stale.

it is impossible for a female to experience anything even remotely resembling loneliness. Why do they have to make everything about them.

Actually they’re the ones who have appropriated THIS community, so she’s dead wrong. However, if this means less of them will try to infiltrate this place then I’ll let it slide.
JFL at their "safe space". They're not involuntarily celibate, they are literally complaining about numerous guys wanting to have sexual relationship with them. I don't see that shit on incel forums.
That’s because females are forbidden from using this site and are BANNED on sight, as they should be.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Femcel = Chad wont commit

What is striking to me is that socalled femcels get to be just as hostile as we are towards the low tier becky reporterfoids who set the incel media narrative, yet femcels still get pity pieces written about them. While plain old incels are always merely entitled terrorists-in-training who deserve their pain.

Last edited:
fucking joke, how can they be so stupid and still not realize how contradictory this shit is?

"It's disgusting" "Why can't they leave us alone?" fucking bitch

this sub enrages me so much, the hypocrisy, the lack of self awareness, the appropriation ... :feelsree: I want this sub shut down and these foids raped (in gta)

Femcels don't exist, these foids are attention whores who will reject men just to prove their point.

What is striking to me is that socalled femcels get to be just as hostile as we are towards the low tier becky reporterfoids who set the incel media narrative, yet femcels still get pity pieces written about them. While plain old incels are always merely entitled terrorists-in-training who deserve their pain.

rage fuel

b49.gif

And they say we nuts.

Every "femcel" is just an extremely retarded foid

They are

Atleast "average" women learn their place and find it easier to settle with 5-7/10 males within their due time, while femcels end up being that 40+ yr old crazy catlady rotting away, forever waiting for chad's proposal.

even so i'd literally rather browse femcels than femaledatingoverthirtystrategy.

that is the true cancer of reddit female groups.

Dumbass fucking hole. Complaining about getting messages, and saying 'why can't we be left alone.' Doesn't even get the point of being incel, because obviously, holes can't be incel. I'd love it if a foid showed any genuine interest in me. I don't even know what the hell that feels like. Can't even fathom it. That's the true calling card of an incel.

Fuck these so-called "femcel", fakecel, volcel, noncel cunts.

Women are so exceptionally stupid. They can speak english, they can drive a car (barely) but they cant think for themself ever, they cannot figure out even the most basic common sense stuff, as evidenced by femcels. If you were to put a woman on an island by herself she wouldnt even be able to survive for 3 days, she couldnt even open a fucking pineapple jfl.

All "femcel traits" are volcel traits.
Fat=lose weight
Bad face=Use fake-up
Small boobs=no one cares lol idgaf about boob size
small ass=no one really cares either
acne=this one trait alone wont sink you unless its insanely bad tbh

femcel=volcel altho water is wet tbh

the meme gender strikes again :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Female incel" is literally the biggest oxymoron to ever exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back