Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcel" calls males "Moids"

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
30dd7d272ad10c09a550031c73db1147

LOL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul:

all "femcels" are males catfishing

They think they're funny but the reality is that foids always fail at comedy

Theyre all communists as well, unsurprisingly. That is why women SHOULD NOT have voting rights, because they are always operating under 100% pure short term self interest without considering the bigger picture

Theyre all communists as well, unsurprisingly. That is why women SHOULD NOT have voting rights, because they are always operating under 100% pure short term self interest without considering the bigger picture

say hi to cuck tears, i bet they're gonna post this

they copy all of our terms i took a look at the sub reddit and instead of the black pill they use the pink pill like instead of calling us fucking moids could they have used another term that isn't a carbon copy of ours , oh, thats right women can't think for themselves and need influence from others.

Every single one of their terms is copied from incels. Shocker

Troll sub, men create women copy.

That's why you'll don't have a boyfriend buttercup. Just respect men.

Foids are literally incapable of independent thinking.

they copy all of our terms i took a look at the sub reddit and instead of the black pill they use the pink pill like instead of calling us fucking moids could they have used another term that isn't a carbon copy of ours , oh, thats right women can't think for themselves and need influence from others.

Lol there so fucking dumb, women have to be apart of everything even the worst shit for men to be like "im a femcel haha" like stfu bitch you could get any dude in your town if you go on tinder and fuck someone in less than a hour.

tbh its funny lol

Call this cope but I think they love us secretly, as the old saying goes "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

They think they're funny but the reality is that foids always fail at comedy
Their petty attempts at trying to one up on men at every fields are kinds funny to witness though.
Originality and creativity over 3000

Their petty attempts at trying to one up on men at every fields are kinds funny to witness though.
It's simply not possible. Men are both physically and mentally superior

Femcels are trolls lol

All of them are chad lites desperately trying to mog us to make us look better. Maybe a couple blue haired feminist lesbians.

Call this cope but I think they love us secretly, as the old saying goes "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

Gigacope

Foids dont want equality. They dont want what they have deemed their equal. It's sheer arrogance.

They're upset that guys 3to5 points above them aren't committing to them.

i want to fuck a femcel already. +1 if shes nice and not mean. I'm a sucker for girls who are nice to me, guess im still a little blue pilled.

i want to fuck a femcel already. +1 if shes nice and not mean. I'm a sucker for girls who are nice to me, guess im still a little blue pilled.

they're only nice when they need something, be careful man.

they're only nice when they need something, be careful man.
I was at a few shops today and the foids were very nice and friendly to me. I don't know what I did different but it's a change of pace from the usual revile and indifference, or maybe I'm being less cold?

I hate femoids like anyone else but I'm a sucker for women who make me feel like a human.

I was at a few shops today and the foids were very nice and friendly to me. I don't know what I did different but it's a change of pace from the usual revile and indifference, or maybe I'm being less cold?

I hate femoids like anyone else but I'm a sucker for women who make me feel like a human.

the cashiers HAVE to be nice to you, lol. also some women can be nice, when I was in high school they literally harassed me for being ugly.

the cashiers HAVE to be nice to you, lol. also some women can be nice, when I was in high school they literally harassed me for being ugly.
that's what I tell myself to try to keep the black pill pure. I should know better but my gentle feelings leave me lonely and wanting nonetheless.

You just destroyed me bro. Dont want to brag but I once had a one-itis who was re-using my words and stuff
It hurts to remember this shit

I wish femcels were real:feelsbadman:

femcels are either lazy fat foids who don't go to the gym or average to above average looking women with BID

not the right kind of communists though

the pink pill reminds of pepto bismal.

"Femcels" need to be ignored. They're simply trolling.

STOP
GIVING
TROLLS
ATTENTION

Femcels = incel wannabe poser, everyone knows women have it the easiest, they're a bunch of volcels then.

Femcels = incel wannabe poser, everyone knows women have it the easiest, they're a bunch of volcels then.

Either that or Femcels = Women who either a got dumped by a Chad/Tyrone for a Stacy or B Women who're unable to get with a Chad/Tyrone. Women call themselves femcels because of these two reasons.

Either that or Femcels = Women who either a got dumped by a Chad/Tyrone for a Stacy or B Women who're unable to get with a Chad/Tyrone. Women call themselves femcels because of these two reasons.
either way Femcels = volcels.

I can imagine the kind of topics discussed by this so called femcels.
"How do dare moids not be all chads? Cope or make them rope"