Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Femcel" ascends with Jaw surgery | There is hope Chad only to Chad only

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
0b4a2437-5607-4397-bc87-ab3a1ed26dc3-jpeg.1025758

r/jawsurgery - Here’s my 5 month post op! DJS + genioplasty + septoplasty :) so happy w results

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/jawsurgery/comments/kmvt4r/

But blkpillpress said "looksmaxxing is cope"

There is hope

Last edited:
Does OP know where """he""" is?

Jaw surgeries are amazing. Everyone should try saving for one and at least try it before neetmaxxing or ropemaxxing

Ive had bimax done

She wasn't celibate before the surgery.

She pretty much has my same side profile soooooo maybe lifefuel if I can get the results she got.
Not sure why a foid would care about facial surgery out side of medical concerns because she prob got dicked down before 15 so having the looks to get sex isn't the issue.
Ive had bimax done
how much did that cost?

I bet her government payed for the procedures, if not then simps.

She pretty much has my same side profile soooooo maybe lifefuel if I can get the results she got.
Not sure why a foid would care about facial surgery out side of medical concerns because she prob got dicked down before 15 so having the looks to get sex isn't the issue.

how much did that cost?

From tax payers money here. Like 200 euros

how much did that cost?
you'll probably have to pay 20k for it then you'll get a bluepilled jew that only likes to give half results instead of going all the way

bluepilled jew that only likes to give half results instead of going all the way
yea that's what I'm worried about, I've seen from the few times I've been on looksmaxx that there is some good blackpilled surgeon in Italy but I don't have the money to do that shit.

Jaw surgeries are amazing. Everyone should try saving for one and at least try it before neetmaxxing or ropemaxxing

Ive had bimax done
Did it help? How much advancement did u get? How much did it cost?

how much did that cost?
I have the same profile as her too man

Did it help? How much advancement did u get? How much did it cost?

I have the same profile as her too man
Yeah it helped. From invisible subhuman To normie. I didnt ask about specific advancement stats but I would some where around 5mm for mandibula. Maxilla no idea. Tax payers money here

Yeah it helped. From invisible subhuman To normie. I didnt ask about specific advancement stats but I would some where around 5mm for mandibula. Maxilla no idea. Tax payers money here
I need 5-7 maxilla advancement for forward grown maxilla, 10-15 for mandible and to fix my recessed chin

and I need jaw angling implants for downward growth

I need 5-7 maxilla advancement for forward grown maxilla, 10-15 for mandible and to fix my recessed chin

and I need jaw angling implants for downward growth
Bimax is like 10-15k at most. Thats absolutely a sum anyone should be able To save if motivated

Bimax is like 10-15k at most. Thats absolutely a sum anyone should be able To save if motivated
I need trimax badly my face is why I can’t get laid or have any friends

I wish I had long hair too