Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "FEMCEL" ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE (IF YOU TAKE THE WORD LITERALLY)

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
We all know these so called "femcels" are just a meme. They've all had sex at least once in their life. Unlike us who have never hugged or kissed a girl before.

But I was just thinking - those foids who call themselves femcels are ironically, and unknowingly proving us right.

We call ourselves incels which (obviously) means "involuntary celibate". We don't call ourselves "malecels" because if you lengthen the word, it would mean "male celibate". Celibate meaning we're abstaining from sex voluntarily but not involuntarily. So when we call ourselves incels that's the best description for us.

However, if you take the word femcel apart and lengthen it, it means "female celibate"... Where's the in- prefix? Oh yeah, they don't have one! Because they're not involuntary celibate! They're voluntarily celibate until they meet Chad.

So it's funny how femcels call themselves femcels, and they try to be like us, but their own name literally contradicts them.

Unrealted but I want to suck my Avi's breats

This is actually high IQ

I never stopped to think about it either. They’re simply “female celibates”. Obviously they’re not involuntary since it’s impossible to be female and be involuntarily celibate. But they are both female and celibate.

As high IQ as this post is, because your breaking down the meaning and applying them.
Sadly the word is stained already, people instantly link femcel to a girl who can't get sex (aka something that does not exist).
Just like how normalfags don't even know that "incel" means "involuntary celibate", which means "somebody who can't get sex".

massive cope
How the fuck is this cope?
Images 27

We all know these so called "femcels" are just a meme. They've all had sex at least once in their life. Unlike us who have never hugged or kissed a girl before.
You would be surprised how many chads, chadlite and betabuxxers are here, under the disguise of being "incels". :feelsclown:

Any woman can fuck their looksmatch at a moments notice

come t me :feelstrash:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

more like chadsexualcels

Imagine if the entire reason we had this website wasn't because everywhere else banned us, but because TOO MANY female admirers were asking to love us and have sex with us. So to escape the low value females we were forced to make a website where we could be free to complain about how all women are ugly and that there aren't enough gigastacies. That is the state of being a "femcel", you are literally the embodiment of what cucks claim is wrong with incels i.e "your standards are too high" yet you get off the hook for it completely.

Some of the more severely mentally ill femcels I've come across don't want Chad though, they want a guy that doesn't exist. A guy that is perfect in sharing her same unique aspie hobbies ect, as well as looking exactly as she would want, in a human or none-human way.

They all have had offers of sex or had sex, no matter how fucked they are anyway.

Some of the more severely mentally ill femcels I've come across don't want Chad though, they want a guy that doesn't exist. A guy that is perfect in sharing her same unique aspie hobbies ect, as well as looking exactly as she would want, in a human or none-human way.

They all have had offers of sex or had sex, no matter how fucked they are anyway.

Aspie Chads exists. But can be rare, foids who are neurodivergent are annoying as if dealing with a NT foid isn't bad enough. They have unrealistic standards.

This is actually high IQ

I never stopped to think about it either. They’re simply “female celibates”. Obviously they’re not involuntary since it’s impossible to be female and be involuntarily celibate. But they are both female and celibate.

I was thinking of this a few weeks back

I've heard women describing incels as 'guys who only want Stacies but can not get one'. Aka massively projecting their own position and psychology.

High IQ analysis

most femcels are chadsexual volcels

High IQ observation. It's actually their choice to stay celibate because TetraChad only.

Brutal semanticspill

Regular foid -> Whore who has taken a lot of dicks
"Femcel" (jfl) -> Whore who has taken a lot of dicks but still complains about not getting a chad much higher than her looksmatch

In conclusion: Women are whores

Regular foid -> Whore who has taken a lot of dicks
"Femcel" (jfl) -> Whore who has taken a lot of dicks but still complains about not getting a chad much higher than her looksmatch

In conclusion: Women are whores
This comment was pretty, you know, BASED AF!

This is actually high IQ

They're not celibate tho, they still ufck chad but since he won't commit they complain on reddit jfl