Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fembots just don't get it, they lack the IQ to process this shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
it's the same advice every fucking time, i even typed what a foid was going to say once before she even said it

"hating women isn't going to make them like you"
"maybe you should be nice"

what do these femoids think i've been doing for years? i wasn't openly aggressive towards them, at the beginning i was nice, i even said hi to a foid and got called a creep, then i was neutral and guess what? they still hated me :lul:

now everyone suddenly ignores that period of trying to fit in, Hitler was not a nazi when he attended elementary school you femtards (they're going to try and avoid the blackpill by saying that i was nice in elementary school and taking my comparison out of context)

they make excuses that we didn't try enough or that we we're actually creepy, just to protect their ass from being called out
it's the same fucking response just like a feminist calls everyone she doesn't like a fascist

Last edited:
Females are hypocrites yes.

Stop listening to their words and start watching their actions.

If a female says its okay to cross the road, let her go first

i've already stopped a long time ago, i wouldn't be here if i was taking their "advice" seriously

well a femoid crossed the street to avoid me and almost got BTFO'd by a bus

i've already stopped a long time ago, i wouldn't be here if i was taking their "advice" seriously

well a femoid crossed the street to avoid me and almost got BTFO'd by a bus
Im very sad that she didn't get hit.

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

it's the same advice every fucking time, i even typed what a foid was going to say once before she even said it

"hating women isn't going to make them like you"
"maybe you should be nice"

what do you femoids think i've been doing for years? i wasn't openly aggressive towards them, at the beginning i was nice, i even said hi to a foid and got called a creep, then i was neutral and guess what? they still hated me :lul:

now everyone suddenly ignores that period of trying to fit in, Hitler was not a nazi when he attended elementary school you femtards (they're going to try and avoid the blackpill by saying that i was nice in elementary school and taking my comparison out of context)

they make excuses that we didn't try enough or that we we're actually creepy, just to protect their ass from being called out
it's the same fucking response just like a feminist calls everyone she doesn't like a fascist
Victim Blaming - this time in the most true definition of the word. Whenever a man loses his patience, he was never good in the first place. They can't even consider the fact that years of rejection/loneliness can take a toll on mental health and that your world-view isn't sunshine and happiness after seeing only shit your entire life.

A response to the obligatory "They weren't nice in the first place, they only were nice to get something back!" argument:

Wanting something back is the basis of every social interaction, you do something for someone and the person returns a favor (basically tit-for-tat), everything is based on reciprocity and patience/friendliness has its limits. You cannot just take and take and never give something back without the other person growing frustrated.

It's not like in the Hollywood movies where someone remains a happy ray of sunshine after being treated as worse than dirt for his entire life - sometimes enough is enough and you just have to let the built-up anger out.

Furthermore, everything a person does ultimately has an ulterior motive in the form of material/emotional gratification - even something as seemingly selfless as giving money to a homeless person is ultimately a selfish act because it frees you from the nagging feelings of injustice in the world and gives you emotional gratification (e.g. thinking that you are a good person, thinking that you helped someone) for a cheap, material price that you won't even notice at the end of the month - the emotional benefits outweigh the material costs. Everything someone does can be ultimately traced back to selfish desire/wanting something back - even if it's not in a material sense. Everyone does a cost-benefit-analysis before doing something although the factors and the strength of their influence can vary from person to person.

Females are hypocrites yes.

This.

Victim Blaming - this time in the most true definition of the word. Whenever a man loses his patience, he was never good in the first place. They can't even consider the fact that years of rejection/loneliness can take a toll on mental health and that your world-view isn't sunshine and happiness after seeing only shit your entire life.

A response to the obligatory "They weren't nice in the first place, they only were nice to get something back!" argument:

Wanting something back is the basis of every social interaction, you do something for someone and the person returns a favor (basically tit-for-tat), everything is based on reciprocity and patience/friendliness has its limits. You cannot just take and take and never give something back without the other person growing frustrated.

It's not like in the Hollywood movies where someone remains a happy ray of sunshine after being treated as worse than dirt for his entire life - sometimes enough is enough and you just have to let the built-up anger out.

Furthermore, everything a person does ultimately has an ulterior motive in the form of material/emotional gratification - even something as seemingly selfless as giving money to a homeless person is ultimately a selfish act because it frees you from the nagging feelings of injustice in the world and gives you emotional gratification (e.g. thinking that you are a good person, thinking that you helped someone) for a cheap, material price that you won't even notice at the end of the month - the emotional benefits outweigh the material costs. Everything someone does can be ultimately traced back to selfish desire/wanting something back - even if it's not in a material sense. Everyone does a cost-benefit-analysis before doing something although the factors and the strength of their influence can vary from person to person.
x4 da Vinci lvl IQ reply

Ted Kaczynski, Elliot Rodger, general cho, minassian; they're all examples of females and people you thought could be trusted eventually fucking you over or society and the system hating you

it's not something you can get over just like that, and even when you try to escape this society, they won't let you (ted kaczynskis' reason for the bombs)

People don't care about who you are and what your life story is. They don't care about how much you have tried.

All they want to do is demonize you, they'll make shit up on the spot and accuse you of whatever they want.

im not sure why you would talk to women and expect them to make sense

im not sure why you would talk to women and expect them to make sense
i never really talked to a femoid, i occasionally come across one of these retarded femtard posts

i expected them to make sense when i was like 11-12 :feelstastyman:

i never really talked to a femoid, i occasionally come across one of these retarded femtard posts

i expected them to make sense when i was like 11-12 :feelstastyman:
women posting on the internet is annoying

Ted Kaczynski, Elliot Rodger, general cho, minassian; they're all examples of females and people you thought could be trusted eventually fucking you over or society and the system hating you

it's not something you can get over just like that, and even when you try to escape this society, they won't let you (ted kaczynskis' reason for the bombs)
They cannot see the difference between cause and effect. A normal person thinks that that the wind (=cause) blows and that's why the leaves move (=effect), but with such deeds they cannot see it: "A man behaves in a certain manner that deviates from social norms and that's why society shuns him!" is the basis for the thinking patterns of normies, in reality it's different: The loneliness/shunning is the direct cause of the socially aberrant behavior, because if you mean nothing to others why should they mean something to you?
The logical extreme of that thought pattern can be seen with serial and mass killers as well as terrorists (=absolute minority of socially excluded people) and to a minor degree with the majority of socially excluded people who come to the conclusion that this society isn't worth shit and that you shouldn't move a finger without getting something back (e.g. Neets/Hikkikomori's) - the violent offenders just take their hatred against society which resulted from exclusion to the next level and don't stop with mere passivity/indifference but rather end up with opposition/violence.
People don't care about who you are and what your life story is. They don't care about how much you have tried.

All they want to do is demonize you, they'll make shit up on the spot and accuse you of whatever they want.
This.

Agreed, they just can't understand the male experience at all. When I was younger, I tried talking to my mother about it, and it was kind of creepy how she just kept saying the same useless, out-of-touch things over and over again regardless of what evidence I presented. I could even see her hesitate occasionally because she had no response to my arguments and no logical reason to believe what she herself was saying. Now, I've accepted that it's futile to talk to people about problems.

The advice is moot and already a contradiction in itself.

"hating women wont make them like you"
"being nice to women wont make them like you" (Male soy feminist should really listen to this one kek)

What they really mean: you are a worthless little virgin, no one will ever like you.

The fake advice is just to get us to shut up and not question this messed up world we live in.

These same women will date Chads that openly despise women.

Almost all women lack self awareness and self reflection as they have no incentive to develop them.

Some women become more aware in middle age as there are incentives to do so, but most have had their brains damaged too much by alcohol and television and insist to their incel sons that women don't care as much about looks.

hating women isn't going to make them like you
This one in particolare is so fucking retarded. When did we ever say that? The point is that it DOES NOT MATTER wheter we're kind to them or not, the only thing that matters is our looks