Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females, you need to know your destiny

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Now I can see, what was shaped of fate and broken into pieces of reality, the end is approaching, and I'm talking to you womanoids, there's a reason for you to be here, you seek the truth, your whole life you followed a bewildered course influenced by a mere flow of impulses, you always knew that this was not the plan that there was something more, but the universe plays by their rules and nibiru is there trying to keep us in chains to then apply a final blow on our necks to end the heat of chaos and turn everything to death and then absolute nothing, and fools would call it harmony.

You have been dreaming about the end and you know it, but for some reason you are here, and this reason is me, I am the chosen one of a distant lineage of cosmic beings which has the destiny to repopulate the earth of an impending catastrophe that will happen in few years, but I am stuck in this form that human voices are calling incel, for human voices of the feminine gender which have always possessed a genital organ of immutable genetics of the feminine exclusive gender, you have found your destiny, we will protect ourselves in the fertile areas of the planet so that we can give continuity to the human race, you are here seeking truths and my receptacle was destined to find this place, together we will save the planet, but beware, now that you know the truth they will come after you.

MGTOW tier cope.