Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Females will never truly be satisfied

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
This is partially cope on my end but it's also a serious topic.
We all know about female hypergamy, the 80/20 rule, yada yada yada the rest is history.
But one thing I don't think I've ever seen discussed is the insatiable ravenous hunger of the modern female.
Whether that hunger be for money, sex, status etc.
Things that were formerly something a man sought after, are now things that thanks to feminism, any OnlyFans whore that needs to pay for college and or rent can obtain.
All the whole of course, they are chasing after the highest tier Chads they can find, and ONLY the highest tier, nothing less will satiate them, or so they think.
So with the bar set so phenomenally high, how do you find the best?
Would there even be a best?
Personally, I don't believe there is.
And because of that fact, females will never be truly satisfied. Because there will always be a better Chad around the corner.
This effectively traps them in an endless loop of discarding the previous Chad and then moving onto the next.
That's not even getting into the kind of degenerate business they get up to between the scenes, which is RageFuel to say they least.
And then there's us. I wish I could say we have greater influence in the grand scheme of things, but we don't. We are background characters at best.

It's called Monkey-branching. In short, females are biologically programmed breeding machines. Because they lack any limits by their programmer (evolution), they can't stop wanting a better and better Chad. It's like an extremely intelligent machine that was designed to make paper, but because it has no limits, it kills all humans and destroys everything in order to make the whole planet a paper-producing machine.