Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Females will never submit to me.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I watched this video ( I cannot find it now because it was on Japanese site ) about Japanese man performing some bondage technique on female at Kyoto University. She acted very submissive and passive like she was dead.

U7QqjU YbgzMOAmwDo059IZndm5G40RUIqs21QAqKus

ElgHjsmVoAEJ25g

No female will ever submit to me because I'm not a man in their eyes, just some ugly weakling.

Unrelated answer but I can find it for you if you want Japanese is my second language as a half Jap

Break them (in vid)

Yeah, this is for men who have a lot of sex and them add this bondage stuff on top; for us incel even to ascend is unlikely

Yeah, this is for men who have a lot of sex and them add this bondage stuff on top; for us incel even to ascend is unlikely
Bondage is irrelevant here. Just situation where female totally submits to you without doubting, challenging you or asking any questions.

Of course we are incels/trucels.

They will only submit to Chad