Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females will be the death of our species. They are like a biological quicksand.

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
There are over 7.5 billion people on this planet. Why is mating still the hottest topic of the 21st century?

Because women have been evolving for millions of years to take advantage of the outdated male need to reproduce on a physical, emotional, chemical, and psychological level. Women keep men trapped in a primal and archaic mindset. Men have this horrifyingly strong need to pass on their genetic code, and women have a strong need to be taken care of. We clearly got the short end of the stick here.

Most women think it's pathetic how regularly a man needs to ejaculate, while they are able to dry up their sexual urges on command for decades at a time.
They realize that most men will orbit, defend, and provide for them; even without actually receiving sex. Most men are perfectly happy dying for just the possibility of intercourse. If women weren't holding men back on a biological leash, humanity would be so far ahead.

We'd have cured some things. We'd have ironed out most societal and environmental problems. There would definitely be a better space program. We'd have already landed humans on Mars, Europa, maybe even Jupiter. Without women wafting their stinking pheromones at men all the time causing us to fight over them, men could figure out how to live on a fucking gaseous planet. Men have traditionally been the only ones to bridge the gap between the present and the future. Women only want to bridge the gap between the past and the present. I sometimes dream of incels, normies, chads, orbiters, and providers abandoning women and banding together to explore the universe.

Then I wake up to this fucking nightmare again.

Create femoid robots to render real femoids useless

men enabled this. Cucks are worse than females in some ways

will never happen. they breed like rabbits in poor countries.

Create femoid robots to render real femoids useless
This is it. We need android femslaves who will do everything we need,cook,clean and take care of our sexual AND emotional need's. They have to be pretty real though or the illusion of companionship might not work to the extent some of us would require.

Legit. If I were part of a secret society that wanted to destroy the West from within, I'd do everything I could to empower women. Their rise will our collective demise.

Tbh our species only survived because of patriarchy

We'd have cured some things. We'd have ironed out most societal and environmental problems. There would definitely be a better space program. We'd have already landed humans on Mars, Europa, maybe even Jupiter. Without women wafting their stinking pheromones at men all the time causing us to fight over them, men could figure out how to live on a fucking gaseous planet. Men have traditionally been the only ones to bridge the gap between the present and the future. Women only want to bridge the gap between the past and the present. I sometimes dream of incels, normies, chads, orbiters, and providers abandoning women and banding together to explore the universe.

It is humiliating to remain with our hands folded while othERs write history. It mattERs little who wins. To make a people great it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants. That is what I shall do.” – Benito Mussolini

make a diffEReNCe today.

It is humiliating to remain with our hands folded while othERs write history. It mattERs little who wins. To make a people great it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants. That is what I shall do.” – Benito Mussolini

make a diffEReNCe today.
nice quote

Depressing and bleak blackpill. :feelsbadman:

Giving freedom and power to females is the bane of an empire. Sadly it keeps happening with every single one after a while.

It took women barely 60 years to destroy the world via democracy and voting.

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say Fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out
>men rebuild

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women."

"Belgium has the highest rate of divorce in this data set at a staggering 70%"

dep7XIZ.png

w6w7vlB.jpg

MmbEVxE.jpg

Explain to me again why women shouldn't be in cages?

Too bad we can't disable our urges, then we wouldn't be hurt all of the time.