Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females who commit suicide have no reason for doing so

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I never understood why some women kill themselves. What could possibly be going wrong for them? Didn't fuck Chad for a week? Got pumped and dumped by Chad two times in one month? Fucked a guy with a small dick and regrets it? Got 500 likes on her Instagram selfie instead of 1000? I mean why commit suicide when you're living life on tutorial mode? It would be like me getting a game for free and having everything tweaked to my preferences and to my advantages and then I get the game and break it. Wouldn't make any sense.

I mean, I can imagine why a female would commit suicide when given a cancer diagnosis or something similar. That makes perfect sense. But, most women don't kill themselves for that reason.

They're dumb, plain and simple.

females dont really commit suicide tbh

many female suicides are young girls who didnt yet have sex but who are exposed to school bullying. ngl

Imagine sucking so hard at tutorial mode that you can’t even leverage your eggs to live a decent life..

Foid egg donors make 10k a month.. let that sink in.. A period is worth 10 grand.. even if they’re not using their eggs to acquire men’s resources, they can still sell them for 10 fucking grand each.. how tf can you be driven to kill yourself when you’re literally born as the most valuable commodity in the universe.. imagine fucking up that bad

TUTORIALMODE
U
T
O
R
I
A
L
M
O
D
E

Imagine sucking so hard at tutorial mode that you can’t even leverage your eggs to live a decent life..

Foid egg donors make 10k a month.. let that sink in.. A period is worth 10 grand.. even if they’re not using their eggs to acquire men’s resources, they can still sell them for 10 fucking grand each.. how tf can you be driven to kill yourself when you’re literally born as the most valuable commodity in the universe.. imagine fucking up that bad

TUTORIALMODE
U
T
O
R
I
A
L
M
O
D
E
how the fuck do you sell your inner egg

In general you’re right OP.

Only exceptions would be what you said about women with a terminal illness and I’d also say women with severe mental illness like really bad depression for example.

Abusive family
Some kind of disease
Idk

It's just next level of attentionwhoring.

they just didnt get fucked by chad thats why