Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females want eugenics and genocide against ethnic men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Earlier today I was reading about how the IDF shot and killed a Palestinian baby. In the reddit thread there were many now deleted comments from foids defending the jews who killed the baby. They were saying it's good that they killed the Palestinian boy because he would have grown up to be an ugly sand nigger who they're not attracted to. This is how foids really feel about ethnic men.

Earlier today I was reading about how the IDF shot and killed a Palestinian baby. In the reddit thread there were many now deleted comments from foids defending the jews who killed the baby. They were saying it's good that they killed the Palestinian boy because he would have grown up to be an ugly sand nigger who they're not attracted to. This is how foids really feel about ethnic men.
Dont believe israeli troll farms paid by Harvey Weinstein

Tears:

Pre emptive strikes

I want genocedi for short humans

IT wont touch this

sand nigger toilet would rather sleep with a filthy white jew than a brown sandnigger
just search arab/jew couples and all of them are just jew men with white women, deathnic toilets are the worst and everytime a deathnic whore dies it brings much hapiness to my heart

sand nigger toilet would rather sleep with a filthy white jew than a brown sandnigger
just search arab/jew couples and all of them are just jew men with white women, deathnic toilets are the worst and everytime a deathnic whore dies it brings much hapiness to my heart
Yup, they hate sand men.

sandniggers arent even that bad,

Every ethnic is a 0/10.

Sounds like something an incel would say :waitwhat:

Nigger what drugs are you on? Everyone knows how Jewish women are the biggest racemixers. Many Jewish rabbis are crying about another shoah because sooo many Jewish women are running after non Jewish men, including arab men

@Whitefeminineboy