Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females took advantage of the tinder app not only to choose a guy based off his looks but

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
To avoid any social interactions with guy's so they used that to their advantage. But also they can get free meals from guys aswell, knowing once they match with the guy's they will use it to their advantage and leverage to suck everything dry from them.

you're an idiot whose obsessed with Tinder

cope
How am i obsessed with tinder? obviously tinder controls most of the dating market. Its been reported that 50 millions new users use the app.

a guy who fucked 30+ women telling incels it's over for them on tinder

kek, why do you even care about this stuff

a guy who fucked 30+ women telling incels it's over for them on tinder

kek, why do you even care about this stuff
why? because i cant get shit due to female's wanting chad and how dating is literally hard for sub 8 guys.

To avoid any social interactions with guy's so they used that to their advantage. But also they can get free meals from guys aswell, knowing once they match with the guy's they will use it to their advantage and leverage to suck everything dry from them.
Most of my dates manifested from online dating meet that criteria. But if you don't pay for the shit, it's like shooting down any chance you might have had.

When I first started dating I tried to go dutch, thinking women wouldn't want to feel prostituted. I was right that they don't want to feel prostituted, but you better give them the $$$ anyway.

Most of my dates manifested from online dating meet that criteria. But if you don't pay for the shit, it's like shooting down any chance you might have had.

When I first started dating I tried to go dutch, thinking women wouldn't want to feel prostituted. I was right that they don't want to feel prostituted, but you better give them the $$$ anyway.
not only that, what are the chances of her doing anything with you. Ive literally went on dates with females that just wanted to get betabuxxed,
havent you seen those articles where guy's had to literally sue their dates because the females just wanted a drink and a meal?

not only that, what are the chances of her doing anything with you. Ive literally went on dates with females that just wanted to get betabuxxed,
havent you seen those articles where guy's had to literally sue their dates because the females just wanted a drink and a meal?
I had not heard that, nor did I know it was possible to sue women. Women have been pulling the 'I only went on a date with him for a free meal' trick since forever.

I had not heard that, nor did I know it was possible to sue women. Women have been pulling the 'I only went on a date with him for a free meal' trick since forever.
Yes look it up, there are articles about this.

I've said it before and I'll say it before: Tinder is poisoning humanity to skip any personal or actual love-based part of a relationship and skip to their basest desires. It's making everyone, especially girls, more shallow.

tinder is some solid proof that i’ll never have a girlfriend

I've literally been kicked out of meet up groups for dressing well and talking to the women there. Feminists castigate men for trying to "meet new people" because it's associated with PUA creepiness

I've literally been kicked out of meet up groups for dressing well and talking to the women there. Feminists castigate men for trying to "meet new people" because it's associated with PUA creepiness
exactly, it debunks the whole putting yourself out there trying to meet new people.
And normies advocate this type of shit to sweep under the rug to excuse females behaviors.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back